Vancouver Island Spot and Stalk Bear 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vancouver Island Spot and Stalk Bear 2015

Seven day spot and stalk with TX Doc and two other great friends for black bear off of Vancouver Island BC. A bit long, but a lot of beautiful scenery, wildlife, failed stalks, ducks, osprey, eagles, an epic Orca hunt, water falls, and one nice black bear taken by Kody Yeager (TX Doc). My "almost big enough bear" up close and personal.If you lack patience as I do, cut to 2.4minute mark to see an pod of Orcas hunt down and kill a porpoise. Cut to 5.3 to see TX Doc shoot his fine bear. Then cut to 8.7 to vote "shoot or don't shoot" on my up close and personal bow opportunity. Need your thoughts on this bear. What would you have done on the last hours of the 7 day hunt. What the heck, if you ever thought of a similar hunt watch it all the way through. It will be worth your time.

Subscribe to my channel if you enjoy. I have so great bow kills from 2014 and 2015 currently being edited and posted soon.

Don't forget to bump the youtube quality to 720P. We filmed on four cameras all in 1080 P.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Comment

Awesome video man! All the way around. Every bit of it was cool. Congrats!

Comment

Looked like a great time. Very serene on the waterways.

Comment

Working...
        X