One more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more time

I told the wife last week I was done with deer hunting this year even though we had two weeks left. Last night we got about 3" of snow here in OKC. This evening, I ran the boys over to a local farm to get in a little sledding. On the way, I passed by another farm I have permission to hunt. I glanced out and saw 15-20 deer in the corner of a wheat field. I think I know where they are coming out of the adjacent creek bottom. Needless to say, I can't just sit idly by. I guess I'll be hunkered down close in the morning hoping for the best. Hope my feathers don't get cold.

Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck

Comment

Go gettum

Comment

My wife would know I was lying if I still had a tag unfilled. I've spent too many last day Sunday evenings on deerless leases sitting in the stand til dark hoping for a miracle.

Now get out there and make one bleed.

Gary

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Hope your not froze to the ground, good luck.

Comment

have had some great hunts in the latter days, the deer are spooky, the weather cold, and times runnin out. this is what i call sport

Comment

One more time

I didn't sit very long this morning. I did give it a try though. I just hunkered down in a tree top near where they were crossing the fence. My truck was reading -7 when I got there. All was not wasted though. After going back to the truck, I grabbed a shotgun and shot a few rabbits.

Comment

Rabbit eats good.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X