Many thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks

Everyone here has been very helpful in my stumbling, bumbling journey the last few months. Bisch, CRM95 and even newer folks like Junkers. I wouldn't have been as motivated to pursue and push through obstacles in this if it weren't for this group. I never recognized this section was as close knit and special as it is. Thank you for allowing me to tag along and helping me despite myself.[emoji106]

Gary

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Everyone here has been very helpful in my stumbling, bumbling journey the last few months. Bisch, CRM95 and even newer folks like Junkers. I wouldn't have been as motivated to pursue and push through obstacles in this if it weren't for this group. I never recognized this section was as close knit and special as it is. Thank you for allowing me to tag along and helping me despite myself.[emoji106]

Gary

Absolutely agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The trad forum is great. I've worn Bisch, Swamprabbit, and Caughtandhobble out with PM's asking questions lol. They've always been helpful.

Comment

Anything I can do to help I will brother. You've done me worlds of good on here as well and I thank you for it.

Thank you to all here that offer advice and help. Truly a great place to learn and about the only way some of us can progress without the ability to learn face to face.

Richard.

Comment

I agree with all of you and say thanks myself. What a great forum. So glad I joined.

Comment

Just remember this when you are thinking about breaking your bow over your knee and hunting us down and clubbing us with riser.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Just remember this when you are thinking about breaking your bow over your knee and hunting us down and clubbing us with riser.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are correct DRT, lotsa helpful info on here, as well as some good fellers giving it out! Just remember, one of the main reasons a lot of folks start shootin traditional is cuz of the simplicity of it. So don't get caught up in over-analyzing it to the point that it becomes complicated One of the greatest allies to a traditional archer is time spent shootin QUALITY shots with his bow. When it gets to the point where you feel your bow is part of your body, it truly is a good, simple, feeling! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                  You are correct DRT, lotsa helpful info on here, as well as some good fellers giving it out! Just remember, one of the main reasons a lot of folks start shootin traditional is cuz of the simplicity of it. So don't get caught up in over-analyzing it to the point that it becomes complicated One of the greatest allies to a traditional archer is time spent shootin QUALITY shots with his bow. When it gets to the point where you feel your bow is part of your body, it truly is a good, simple, feeling! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                  Some days mine feels attached to my body, but more like some sort of tumor. Does that count?

Comment

Guess I shoulda said a pleasant, comfortable, part of your body! But, I know what your saying! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Even those days when it's a tumor this place helps lift me up with it.

Gary

Comment

Appreciate to kind words, Gary. I try all I can to help out anyone who asks me for help or advice. Most of us guys who have been at this for a while have all been where you new guys are now, and we know exactly what you are going thru. I love hunting with my longbow! Even when I shoot a doe or little pig, it is still a big accomplishment, and is special because of all the hard work it takes to get comfortable when hunting with the stick bow.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                        X