Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    I'm heading out weekend after next for a backpacking wilderness small game hunt....haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That sounds fun . When my son gets older I'd love to get some Hamack tents or tree tents and do that .

Comment

I'm heading out weekend after next for a backpacking wilderness small game hunt....haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      GRXH.

All you ladies should come hang out with us and have some fun. Gonna be another epic year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        GRXH.

All you ladies should come hang out with us and have some fun. Gonna be another epic year.

One step ahead of you...I'm gonna be there too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

One step ahead of you...I'm gonna be there too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          I know, that was directed at the other ladies. [emoji13] [emoji2]

I look forward to this every year. Great time. I'd like to do one in the Sam. But the pigs aren't near as reliable. But the fishing can be pretty good.
          We could party hard in the woods. Have some fun.

Comment

Got my Ozonics 200, hoping it is worth the money.
            Have next weekend off, going to drown a minnow, shoot at a squirrel and just get nothing done.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
              Got my Ozonics 200, hoping it is worth the money.
              Have next weekend off, going to drown a minnow, shoot at a squirrel and just get nothing done.
              Wanderin that sounds like a heck of a plan.

Comment

Wish I could join you Damian but somebody has to drive this boat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                  I know, that was directed at the other ladies. [emoji13] [emoji2]

I look forward to this every year. Great time. I'd like to do one in the Sam. But the pigs aren't near as reliable. But the fishing can be pretty good.
                  We could party hard in the woods. Have some fun.

Looks like the Granger hunt could be a little bit tougher this year, considering they shot 200 pigs out of the Heli!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Supposedly it was only 100, but they've shot them the week before our hunt and we still killed pigs.

Comment

Yeah, it should still be a good time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, new here & I didn't realize...I read the main rules but musta forgot that one; thanks for understanding!!! nubbin buck!

Comment

Originally posted by ElCazador59 View Post
                          Yea, new here & I didn't realize...I read the main rules but musta forgot that one; thanks for understanding!!! nubbin buck!
                          It happens.

It's for YOUR own good.
                          There are too many lurkers ( like your friend) that just watch and never help out. ( No, I'm not calling him out) ( although if he wants to join, now's a good time)

Some of the lurkers have no intention other than to lurk.
                          Others use your info to come and hunt your spot. ( I know, kinda hard to believe) I've given out some false info before...just for them.
                          It is what it is, but if you like your spot, keep it to yourself. Otherwise it may get a surge of activity.

Comment

Any one know why on Google maps SHNF isn't showing up green anymore it used to but as of 2 months ago it stopped shoeing up green, most national parks show up green whey not SAM?

Comment

Thanx H-fool...

Harry 8-point...idk why SHNF is not green on Google Maps, Davy Crockett N-F is; if you must see the green, maps on Bing.com still has it shaded....

Comment

...or...stop by the Raven Hdqrts & pay $10 for the official map...I bought several over the years & they get better with private lands marked & updated motor-cross trails.

Comment

Working...
                                X