Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So How Do You Sneak 2 New Bows Past Your Wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't get a new bow. i got to get 2 new bows. one for her an one for me.. it's not a bad deal. except when ya want something, everything gets bought in two's....

Comment

It is a hard itch to scratch.

Comment

Take all your bows out in the truck. Put the new ones in with the old ones & bring them back into the house. Viola!

Comment

lie lie lie when my wife ask when did you get that i say oh ive had itt for a long time i just polished itt up and it looks good as new works for me

Comment

Just walk in and put them on the rack.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
              Yeah, Beth thinks all my bows are "beautiful". She notices every one, and even picks out certain things she likes about them all. I mentioned selling one the other day, and she informed me I could NOT sell "the one with the snakeskin on it". Ha.
              Brother Will it sounds like Your Mrs. is in need of a "Snake Skin" Bow of her own HEHEHE

Ron

I don't ask about the "New Hand Bags" and she leaves my bows alone

Ron

Comment

Just tell the truth and be ready to compensate the equal value of

Comment

You don't, she'll know, she's just going to wait for the right time to use her new ammunition.... Treat her and I'm sure she won't mind you treating yourself

Comment

Just Man-up and tell her you wanted it so you bought it, then when you heal-up you will be able to shoot it

Comment

Originally posted by aggiesgirl2 View Post
                      Buy her one too!! Then she'll understand!
                      Well, there you go

Comment

My dad said you can hide them here and he will take care of them for you!

Comment

My wife plays mind games with me I mention I want to buy "this or that" hunting item. She just says, whatever you think is the best way to spend the money.

Comment

I agree with Amanda, Buy your wife a bow. Great fun for couples. DG

Comment

Working...
                            X