southhills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

southhills

I'm thinking about booking a hunt with Southhills and was just wondering if it was a good place to hunt? What kind of deer can I expect to kill and is it high fenced?

South Hills

They have just lowered their prices for whitetails. It is High Fenced, but will be a challenge. From what I have read, it is a good place with trophy quality animals.

If Texas Hidden Springs Ranch changes their packages, I will book with South Hills.

Comment

south hills is an awesome ranch for blackbucks! i hunted there last summer and had a great hunt. Mr. Watson will do everything he can to assure you have a successful hunt. The ranch is full of great blinds that are well hidden, i had numerous quality blackbucks walk within 25 yards! I ended up taking a 21 in. buck on the second morning of the hunt. I would recommend this hunt to anyone looking for a quality hunt for a quality animal.

Comment

where is this place located

Comment

They are an hour west of San Antonio. I just want any feedback on there whitetail hunts. Anybody out there hunted with Mr.Watson(at Southhills) for whitetails?

Comment

Sweet ranch! i hunted there last summer for blackbucks and saw plenty of whitetail. The ranch is a true bowhunters dream you will not be disappointed!!
            Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

great ranch to hunt

Comment

Working...
              X