Mitt Romney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitt Romney

On tv now justifying his actions and reasonings. What a turncoat piece of trash. He should just swap to the dem party where he believes and belongs.

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
      On tv now justifying his actions and reasonings. What a turncoat piece of trash. He should just swap to the dem party where he believes and belongs.
      He will have to, he is done in November and he knows it....

Romney and McCain held deep bitter hard feelings and cant get passed personal feelings....

He knows he is finished....Trump carried Utah handily

Comment

Maybe he's trying to avoid an investigation. Didn't his son sit with Hunter on the board?

Either way, he's a sell out and I'm embarrassed that I voted for him once upon a time.
        Last edited by Bazo; 02-05-2020, 01:24 PM.

Comment

So he can vote for additional witnesses, NOT GET THEM, and then still vote to convict?

Sorry, that's not how this works, Mittens.

Comment

Your correct. His son along with john Kerry and nancy Pelosi had kids in foreign companies sitting positions they didn't belong in. He Hope's by doing this it will be seen as retaliation if he and his son are investigated.

Comment

He wouldn't have made it out alive in the old days.. They built gallows for his type.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still convinced he and the dems have a side deal... help us get rid of bad orange man, and we will force a brokered convention to install Mitt as their candidate. Swapping parties would be nothing for this traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Yeah, I'm still convinced he and the dems have a side deal... help us get rid of bad orange man, and we will force a brokered convention to install Mitt as their candidate. Swapping parties would be nothing for this traitor.
                  Now that is called a conspiracy!! But you may be on to something..

Comment

I can hear it now. The phone call from Pelosi to Mitt..

Pelosi: "Hey Mitt I'll float you a clean 1/2 million if you will vote to convict.. I've got to get the heat off my azz somehow..

Romney: "Done. Make the check payable to my son".

Comment

What I find more appalling is ol'Mittens does it all under the guise being a man of faith.

He's been nothing but an incompetent, corrupt politician his entire career.

Comment

For the life of me I can't understand how an investigation into the whole board thing hasn't been done. Irregardless of whether Trump did it right or wrong, you have a guy running for nomination that was involved in some very shady stuff.

Comment

Romney Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            What I find more appalling is ol'Mittens does it all under the guise being a man of faith.

He's been nothing but an incompetent, corrupt politician his entire career.
                            This!

Comment

So how much money is Romney taking for this...? Enough to retire I guess. Cuz he’s done.

Comment

Working...
                              X