Same schiff, different day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same schiff, different day

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Friday on NPR's "Morning Edition" that he would like to continue investigating President Donald Trump's "misconduct" by hearing testimony from acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. | Clips

Schiff Calls for More Investigations — ‘Make Sure the American People Understand’ Trump’s Misconduct

5 more years of this bulls#!$

EDIT: Only one if the Republicans can take back the House.
    Last edited by AlaskaFlyerFan; 02-07-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

His audience though continues to dwindle

Comment

If the house repubs regain control I sure do hope they will give Schiff a good healthy dose of his own medicine x100. Maybe even expel him or better yet jail time.

Comment

I also predict massive voter fraud if the dems think they are going to lose seats.

Comment

Somebody needs to call someone and get the "job" done.. End this once and for all..
            Enough of this BS..

Comment

Even with the Dems controlling the House the Republicans need to do a full review of all the laws that the Democrats have broken and they also need to list every rule that they violated in the House of Representatives. They need to bring this up
              and have it documented so that it is a permanent record. If the Republicans are able to take the house back in November then a real investigation needs to be done on every person that was involved.
              This has been a nothing more than a Democrat party political smear campaign paid for by the tax payers.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't really want to start a separate thread on this, but here is some egregious misconduct. Pretty interesting, and kind of hilarious in a way.

Comment

Working...
                X