My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Easy Remoulade Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Easy Remoulade Sauce

I started making this remoulade sauce about three years ago. The thing I like about it (besides the flavor) is that it has ingredients with long shelf lives, so it stays good in the fridge for a while. Some recipes call for fresh minced onion, but I use dried minced onion for this reason. This sauce is great with anything fried, especially fried seafood.

Nice, Im always buying and wasting Remoulade. Can this be frozen? If not at least with a recipe I can divide the recipe and make small quantities.

Comment

This will be awesome with some panko fried ling cod from Alaska I have. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
        I'm on my way to Ennis!

Comment

IowaHunter.... you made me chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Nice, Im always buying and wasting Remoulade. Can this be frozen? If not at least with a recipe I can divide the recipe and make small quantities.
            I haven't tried to freeze it, but you can absolutely cut it down. It yields about 2 c. with my measurements.
            Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
            That sounds fantastic.

Comment

My 4 yo daughter and I caught 4 gallons worth of catfish fillets, last week. Going camping tomorrow through the 4th and planning a fish fry ( with your crunchy catfish recipe)

Just whipped this up. So simple. Literally used one 4 cup measuring cup and mixed it all in there then poured into mason jar for transport.

Taste great, I'm sure 4 gallons won't be enough with this combination

Comment

I love that! We're caving through the 4th too. Camping is the life. Enjoy your fish!

Comment

They licked the jar clean and ate almost 5 gallons of fillets

Comment

Sounds great I plan on frying some shrimp tomorrow so gonna have to try this

Comment

Looks good, I'm going to try it soon!
                      Thank you for sharing. I enjoy your recipes!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

looks good

Comment

Working...
                          X