No announcement yet.

NFL Boycott is working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late. To H*** with Goodell and the rest of the low life criminals.
    They have shown us their heart and we know what is in it. Anything they do now to attempt to cover that up will only be for the money, which shows what a bunch of prostitutes they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Oh no you didn’t!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny
      Bruh, you had be worried on that....

That's pretty good, Tim....

Comment

Don't care

Comment

Heck I’m not much of tv news watcher, but I swear every time I turn it on, they are talking about this crap. I don’t think the media is doing any favors for the nfl by cramming this down our throats.

Skinny

Comment

Oh no you didn’t!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny
            Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
            Bruh, you had be worried on that....

That's pretty good, Tim....
            Wide open, couldn't resist!

Love you guys!

Comment

I'm glad also, I watch less and less football every year and this has done it for me. I still will watch, if I have nothing to do, but they wont get one penny of my money.

Comment

Heck I’m not much of tv news watcher, but I swear every time I turn it on, they are talking about this crap. I don’t think the media is doing any favors for the nfl by cramming this down our throats.

Skinny
                Yup. The Packer game was the first game I watched in two weeks. Good thing my Frogs are doing great.

Comment

We have the defund the NFL, NBA etc. I am telling you where its at is in your cable bill. People have no idea how much of their TV bill $ goes to fund the NFL etc. When CBS pays $Billions to the rights to broadcast NFL games they get that money from us via our cable bill. That's why years ago the NFL moved Monday night football to ESPN, why cause they want everyone paying a cable bill in America. That is a huge source of the funding. We have to stop them. What needs to happen is Congress needs to enact a law that Cable / Satellite providers have to offer a sports free programing. So maybe if you want to pay for collegiate sports you add it but if you don't want professional you don't have to pay for it. That would defund them dramatically and the revenue and player salaries would drop significantly. Next take every tax break they get away. Then fund no more stadiums. But I still say the key is to kill their funding via the cable bill we get. Why do you think your bill goes up every year by $3-5 if no more...They NFL is raping us and we just take it.

Ranchdog

Comment

I’m willing to bet the folks already on the fritz about the NFL stay that way...I know I am. Yeah I’m gunna watch when I can or feel motivated to do so, but that’s not going to be very often. They have ruined what little I liked about the NFL with all this crap.

College ball is where it’s at anyway.

Go Frogs!

Skinny
                    Yep

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

So far this season I have really only watched cowboy games. Once that game is over I usually go and watch something else or get up and go do something outside.

Comment

I wish the Texans defense didn't decide to boycott the season.

Comment

Now he wants them to stand? He didn't care before. he said he supported their rights to kneel.

Screw them all. I haven't watched a game all season.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Pathetic. 2 season ending injuries is boycotting?

You win post of the year AC.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Cowboys have done the same.

**** the NFL!!

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                                Pathetic. 2 season ending injuries is boycotting?

You win post of the year AC.
                                well.. they cant stand up...

too soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X