Wild turkey breast crock pot recipe help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild turkey breast crock pot recipe help

Looking for a good crock pot recipe for wild turkey breast. Anything good out there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Pretty simple stuff. Steam or put it in a pressure cooker until the meet starts falling apart. Take it off the heat add chicken stock and anything you can imagine into the pot. I mean anything. Potatoes to shrimp to salontro literally anything.
    Toast up a bread product. And server.

Comment

I'm a big fan of throwing anything in a pot to make a meal but it never turns out great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Put one can of chicken broth and one can of water in the crock pot, add minced garlic, salt, and pepper to taste. Place thunder chicken breast in and cover them with a can of cream of mushroom. Sprinkle a packet of Lipton onion soup mix all over the top. Low for 7-8 hrs.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
          Put one can of chicken broth and one can of water in the crock pot, add minced garlic, salt, and pepper to taste. Place thunder chicken breast in and cover them with a can of cream of mushroom. Sprinkle a packet of Lipton onion soup mix all over the top. Low for 7-8 hrs.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
          This is pretty much what I do, minus the cream of mushroom, not that I have anything against cream of mushroom, I just never thought of it. I add potatoes, carrots and onion to mine like a roast. Will try it next time with cream of mushroom.

Comment

I soak mine in Italian dressing overnight then throw in a crockpot, add some more then cook on low for about 6 hours - don't over cook!
            Last edited by gneimeth; 06-24-2016, 06:14 AM. Reason: Autocorrect

Comment

Don't throw away those thighs and legs put them in a crock pot for about 8 hours and the meat falls off the little bones! Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder. I take out all the bones then pull all the meat apart finely and put in tortillas with cheese and your favorite hot sauce and whatever else you like! Very good!

Comment

We usually fry the breast but I did enchiladas in the crockpot the other day.

Cook breast in crockpot(with a little chicken broth) for 6-8 hrs on low.

Shred meat. Add green chiles, cumin, pepper, cheese and/or whatever seasoning you prefer. Mix thoroughly. Stuff tortillas(I used both corn and flour) with meat mixture and roll to make enchiladas. Layer enchiladas in crockpot with shredded cheese between layers. Smother in red enchilada sauce and warm for 2-3 hrs.

Turned out great and the whole family loved them. There are endless combinations with this depending on your preference.

Comment

2 turkey breasts one can of chicken broth one can of rotel and taco seasoning to taste.

Crockpot 6-8 hours (depending on how hot yours gets)

Put on fresh tortillas with queso fresco cheese and sour cream and fixings and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X