X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old short bows...

Shoot good also.
    Attached Files

I have one I probably should get rid of my 31” draw makes that 48” bow cry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, I love to get one someday.

Comment

Best grip of any bear bow imo

Comment

Grant that Pinto has been great. I had a lightbulb moment this evening. Finally found my anchor and shooting has drastically improved my accuracy. I did shoot my Grizzly tonight it feels tiny after shooting my Pinto.

Comment

I pulled a '61 Kmag off the rack today. It needs a rest and plate prior to shooting. I'll practice with it a little and see if my fingers will live or die from the pinch. I have one blind where it might work. Never tried a 48" bow and don't think that I want to.

Comment

The Pinto is a good bow. The 66" was to long for me, I like short bows.

Comment

I had one for awhile. I loved it for treestand hunting and maneuvering the thick woods back in PA.

Comment

I sure wish I could shoot those short bows. I only draw about 27 1/2" but I just can't get rid of the string on anything shorter than 60". Maybe shooting 68" hill style bows for many years has something to do with it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the looks of those short bows but cannot do the finger pinch. 60" is about the shortest I go for.

Comment

I have an old Besr black panther. 52". With a 27" draw length you would think I should be able to shoot it . . .

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X