I need a dog re-homed ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    I took one in last year this same way......he had a pretty easy adjustment. Im currently looking for another one so ill send this pic to the wife and kids. That is if you dont have a problem with knowing it will be an outside dog.

I think he would do well outside, honestly he’s very curious and enjoys exploring outside. In our old house he was outside about half the time and he enjoyed that. If he had another dog outside to be with him it would be even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are you able to take him on daily walks? That would work well with the newborn, too...they like walks

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
        Have you looked into Invisible fence? Just a thought not trying to be a smart *** at all

We have looked into this, problem is it doesn’t keep the stray dogs out, which have come into our yard before with not the best of intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTex View Post
          I think he would do well outside, honestly he’s very curious and enjoys exploring outside. In our old house he was outside about half the time and he enjoyed that. If he had another dog outside to be with him it would be even better.

Ill talk to the family tomorrow, i have 2 dogs now but one is a 14 year old lady and she does not get around good so the other one seems really bored. I also live on 11 acres and the dogs love taking evening walks around the place.
          Ill try and let you know something tomorrow.
          Where is it your located

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
            PC police took it down , don't wanna hurt any feelings !
            That's crazy to me. We're all grown men (and women lol) none of them were even bad. Anyways, good luck finding a home.

Comment

I wish you were closer we are thinking about getting a dog.

Pm sent
              Last edited by sharkhunter; 09-23-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X