No announcement yet.

2017 Cowtown Bowmen Winter Traditional Championship Shoot 2/25 & 2/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to you Cowtown folks for putting on a great shoot and an overall great time. Looking forward to doing it again.

Comment

On the scores, curious as to what the X out beside some of the names mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Straitshot View Post
        On the scores, curious as to what the X out beside some of the names mean?
        Highlighted names are buckle winners - the names with an x are guys who won one but were not at the awards ceremony. (they will be mailed.) We award one buckle for every five shooters in a given class and you can only take home one buckle. That is why you will see some 4th, 5th, 6th place scores get buckles. To qualify for the "All-Around" award you had to compete in three classes. Rusty Horn won that one once again!

Comment

John,

Thanks for the clarification. Also curious how you all determined when there was a tie?

It was a terrific shoot and I will make every effort to come back again. You guys did a fantastic job!!!
          Last edited by Straitshot; 02-27-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

those HAMBURGERS were amazing

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
              Awards were 20 minutes before this post, sorry to disappoint Bisch. :-) We were busy breaking down the range and I went home a crashed. Scores are posted now. lol

I was not trying to insinuate that they were not up fast enough!!!! I was just wondering if they were going to be posted. After I posted that, I remembered that y'all usually post them on your website. Since I was not able to be there Sunday, I just like to be able to see the whole list. Y'all are great and do a great job, and I'm sorry if I type something that came across wrong!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks for posting the scores. This was a really good shoot. Always enjoy shooting at Cowtown. Good to see some old friends again as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  I was not trying to insinuate that they were not up fast enough!!!! I was just wondering if they were going to be posted. After I posted that, I remembered that y'all usually post them on your website. Since I was not able to be there Sunday, I just like to be able to see the whole list. Y'all are great and do a great job, and I'm sorry if I type something that came across wrong!!!!

Bisch
                  I was just busting your chops buddy. :-) I try to get them upa s soon as possible, but typically it is the Monday after the event cause after being at the range since Friday morning, I am exhausted and crash as soon as I get home, sometimes sooner. lol. But for future, I do try to also post the links to the scores on TBH and Archery Talk, as well as our Facebook page. I also send to our webmaster to post to our site, but that can take a day or two as well, cause I do not do coding. :-)
                  Happy y'all had a great time, and hope to see you at the next one.

Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Straitshot View Post
                    John,

Thanks for the clarification. Also curious how you all determined when there was a tie?

It was a terrific shoot and I will make every effort to come back again. You guys did a fantastic job!!!
                    As an example - based on the number of shooters in the seniors class we would normally only award two buckles. However there was a 3-way tie for 1st so we gave one to each of them.

Comment

Had a great time once again at this shoot! Looking forward to next year

Comment

Working...
                      X