This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    I saw a tweet saying Hudson had a heat stroke in practice and was sent to hospital. Said he would be out on Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a backup but yes he’s out for Saturday.

Comment

Comment

Why is there so much concern about Tulsa. Texas wins in a lopsided blowout. This will be eerily similar to the San Jose St game last year. Hope there are no injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
          Why is there so much concern about Tulsa. Texas wins in a lopsided blowout. This will be eerily similar to the San Jose St game last year. Hope there are no injuries.

Tulsa beat San Jose State 45-10 in their last meeting. There is warranted concern for Longhorn fans. Texas was a double digit favorite at Maryland. I have no idea who this Texas team is. They have tons of talent, but it seems all out of place.

Comment

I see a lot of comments about Texas wasn't loose and played uptight against Maryland to explain the loss. I watched the documentary behind the scenes last night of the horns trip to Terps and the buildup to the game. They were anything but uptight and pressured. The talent is there and has been. This is directly on the coaching, from the head coach all the way down to special teams. They weren't prepared. I had big expectations for them but after seeing the total product I redact that sentiment. The total product is lacking in most aspects of the game and the coaches haven't gotten them to the level they need to be. I see big problems with Tulsa. And after that the hits just keep playing

Comment

12hrs til Turpin Time!

Comment

I am taking the trip to Tempe to watch Herm slay Sparty!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  12hrs til Turpin Time!
                  I think Tulsa would skull drag SMU, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    I think Tulsa would skull drag SMU, lol
                    Well, Tulsa was 2-10 last year and SMU went to a bowl game

SMU went through a coaching change and you know all too well what that can mean

Comment

#truth!

Comment

I really hold out very little hope. Hope I’m wrong.

Comment

One of my very good friends is a grad assistant up at Tulsa after being a WR there during a few good years prior to last year. That offense used to be prolific. They could be scary if they get things rolling.

That being said, after the disappointment last year, and watching Tulsa's defense, if Texas doesn't produce, then there should be some serious inventory taking done.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                            I really hold out very little hope. Hope I’m wrong.
                            I would venture to say what SMU did in the final quarter last week will be more indicative of what they will be than the start of the game. Sonny knows how to play offense at the very least.

Comment

I would venture to say what SMU did in the final quarter last week will be more indicative of what they will be than the start of the game. Sonny knows how to play offense at the very least.

Seth Littrell is getting it going at UNT. I had a chance to spend some time with him this summer and he’s a cool dude. He’s just a good ol ball coach.

My prediction is he’s the next coach at Texas Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Seth Littrell is getting it going at UNT. I had a chance to spend some time with him this summer and he’s a cool dude. He’s just a good ol ball coach.

My prediction is he’s the next coach at Texas Tech.
                                Nailed it. He will be a Red Raider by Christmas if not sooner.

Heath, is Chips deal tonight really coat and tie?

Comment

Working...
                                X