No announcement yet.

Black Friday binocular deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just came back from Montana and my guide commented 2x on how clear my Vortex Furys were. He was using Swarovski and Zeiss. Not to say they are in the same zipcode but he was impressed. You may want to spend a little more and get the Viper HD 10x42 ~$500 which is a similar bino minus the rangefinder.
    Last edited by txstinger; 11-21-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I gonna have to order some for 110, glad I opened this. Sorry for not being any help

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        Cabela’s has the vortex diamondback 10x42 for 129. Cant go wrong with those. I had a pair and loved them.

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/cabe...page-5#ad_view
        Originally posted by Mac View Post
        Midway USA has the same deal w/ free shipping. I just ordered my boy a pair this morning and they have already shipped.
        Not saying for $110 it's not a good deal. But it's obviously not $100 off regular price. One quick google search shows it's always $129-149 everywhere.

That being said I plan to run over to Academy and look through some

Comment

Look through the Vortex Crossfire & Vortex Diamondback . I think the lower price you are seeing is foe the Crossfire.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Not saying for $110 it's not a good deal. But it's obviously not $100 off regular price. One quick google search shows it's always $129-149 everywhere.

That being said I plan to run over to Academy and look through some
            Not saying you are wrong, but I don't see the 10x42's always being $129-149 everywhere. Maybe you are seeing pricing on the 10x28's always at that price?

Comment

Maybe it is? I'll check more. Either way I plan to go look at them because I need some.

Comment

Leupold pro guide hd mojave. Got them for $380 last year.. after a full season and summer time glassing, they are the best ive ever had

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

tuned in

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                    Jumped on this deal and applied promo code CB2018 and got $20 off, so $110 out the door!
                    Promo code no longer good..

Comment

Would love a new set of binos

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                        https://shop.mavenbuilt.com/collections/stock-optics
                        As an self proclaimed optic snob, this is without a doubt the best $400 bino out there. My friend just bought a pair, and compared them against my Leica’s, and I was beyond impressed with the comparison at that price point.
                        Thanks I'll look hard at these.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                          I was just about to say this. The “c” series line is what you want to look at. Lifetime warranty. Company based out of Wyoming. Great people and even better product
                          Uh oh . . . I just found a 20% off coupon for the C Series

Comment

Another vote for the Mavens, best binos under 1000 bucks imo

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Uh oh . . . I just found a 20% off coupon for the C Series
                              Care to share where? I need some new binos myself.

Comment

It's on their website for black Friday

2018HOLIDAY-C

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X