If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    They are trying to wipeout dish network, and starting to do a good job of it.

And, I hope they succeed... Dish are crooks....

Comment

Any idea if anything like this is happening again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
        And, I hope they succeed... Dish are crooks....
        Dish sucks, bush-league TV entertainment. Poor reception, poor program information, crappy hardware & support, etc. We switched from DirecTV almost 2 years ago. Can't wait until the contract is up. We'll be going with something different than typical satellite TV this go around....I just don't know what.

Comment

Originally posted by DWC View Post
          Mu bill went way up last month

I called and they said NO PROMOTION this year ??

If someone finds out anything different please post it up

My contract expired. Bill jumped up $90. I’ll be calling to cancel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just called and got $30 off for 12 months

Comment

thanks for sharing ill pass it to co workers

Comment

It started out as a $10 promotion and I asked for more. They gave $30. I’m going to call back later and ask for more.

I wanted to get a new remote because mine is falling apart, but they wanted $15 for it. I told her (Indian lady) it didn’t make much sense to pay for a service and you can barely use it. So, I’ll try someone else later for that too

Comment

They always get you after the first 12 months. Cable and satellite tv is hurting bad. Doesn’t surprise me

Rick

Comment

I called in as our bill jumped from $28 to $90. Lady said that when we got the last promotion there was glitch in the system that allowed multiple discounts to stack up and it shouldn't have been offered. Ended up downgrading from Choice to Select, and adding sports package so I can keep FSSW.

Sports package is $13/mo, but I got a 3 month free trial - if I call back within 3 months, they will discount sports package by $10/mo. I miss my $28 bill...

She also extended my $40/mo discount by another 1 year. I think I got this one through costco.

Comment

Well just got off the phone. Best they can do is knock off $25, which still puts me $65 over what I want to spend.

Dish has all the channels I want and will do a 24 month price lock at $89.99

Going to look this over. But I can't keep paying $230.00 month for cable.

Comment

First call and ask for $50 off if will not do it. You cancel your service and go with out tv for 48 hours and call back and you can get all new promotions. I have done it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          Well just got off the phone. Best they can do is knock off $25, which still puts me $65 over what I want to spend.

Dish has all the channels I want and will do a 24 month price lock at $89.99

Going to look this over. But I can't keep paying $230.00 month for cable.
                          Let me know how this works out. I had Dish before and had no problems. I switched to DTV to get the promo rate, now it is to expensive so I may get Dish at the promo rate.

Comment

I dont understand how yall spend $230/month on cable? Do yall have every channel offered?

Comment

My Directv bill is $129 and I have 0 move channels or sports packages. Time to call and ask for my yearly discount.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                                I dont understand how yall spend $230/month on cable? Do yall have every channel offered?

The contract period ended, so that is the price with no discounts. And no, I can't afford $230.00

I'd prefer not to change providers, but unless they call back in 48 hours to sweeten the deal, I'm moving to Dish

If it were just me, I'd cut the cord and move on. Wife and kiddos I don't think could handle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X