No announcement yet.

Getting real tired of waiting for my wife to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. If you want to wait, wait without letting her know you’re waiting. Go do your thing and distance yourself...clear your head and your opinions/thoughts may change. She’s only worried about herself, so you should only worry about yourself...and your child of course

Comment

Next!!!

She’s just stringing you along getting her way. She is getting her cake and eating it too. There is no... I repeat ....no woman worth losing you dignity and sanity over. The quicker you send her packing, the sooner you find one that is right.

Signed....

Divorced after two years, married to the right one for 20...

Comment

You have to make a decision and stick to it.

Ultimatums are terrible, you make a decision for you, and do what is best for your Kid.

Dont go back and forth and argue. It will only make it worse. It always does. Either accept where you are in hopes of it building, or do what you want and move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

As far as I know she hasnt cheated ( but not naive enough to believe she hasnt ). So Im stuck. My family says as long as she hasnt cheated I should wait. Even if I have to wait forever. But I feel like Im being used. Basically abused. Left here to wait while she does what she wants, and I am supposed to sit idly by till she changes her mind. While she KNOWS I will sit here and wait! Really?

Dont know what to do, but getting extremely frustrated with the situation. Maybe angry is the right word....
          no, no you shouldn't. you should seek counseling if you haven't already. then, you need to decide how your life is going to be not what your family thinks.

if you tell her, this only works as a traditional marriage living together and she says no, then i'm sorry to say you need to divorce and move on with your life.

right now, it definitely reads like you are being used by her.

Comment

Sounds like you are her backup plan now. Personally, I'd move on, get your son out of that situation, then find a dance hall and dance with every newer younger model that you can. She knows your available and willing to try and work on it, stop being available when she needs company, no need to be her comfort zone if she running around with swingers.

Comment

Very tough.....I think your son's safety is paramount here though and if you can get proof of the dope smoking around him it could help you if you decide to get a divorce and go for custody. That open marriage stuff your wife is hanging around is not conducive to her getting her head on straight.
              Just my thoughts bro.

Comment

There’s not enough information to give any kind of concrete advice...but from what info we’ve been given, I’d say cut bait and run.

Comment

Sometimes in life things just don't work out, aren't meant to be, not going to happen etc.... For your son's sake and your sanity move on down the road. I've been right where you are and if my experience can save you additional pain, well I think you understand.
                  Last edited by bulltx50; 11-21-2018, 10:05 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

It's time to cut bait. I feel for you having just lost my 25 year marriage about the same time you did. I did all I could to save it but in the end you can only lead a horse to water...

It sucks but there's a better life out there. It took me quite some time to see it but happy with my life and actually feel a little sad for my ex. But she's where she wanted to be.

Comment

I went through this. I know its hard. What some of us put ourselves through for so called LOVE. Get your son, and yourself out of the situation. My Ex did the exact thing, and Cheated. If she is smoking Dope, be done, be gone. I went through Hell, I put myself through Hell. You have to be your best friend in a situation like this. I finally looked myself in mirror and said why am I doing this to myself for that. Very hard when Children are involved in the situation.

Comment

It's not fair to you to "WAIT" till she's done having her fun and wants to get serious again. The only one that's being hurt is you! Get over her and move on. The moment she see's that you are happy and possibly with someone else, she will go nuts and by then you wont give a care in the world with your new Boo! Good luck and God Bless!

Comment

NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! find you another OL BOY

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            Yall are probably right, I just have no proof. She says the wife told her that he asked permission to "be with" her and his wife said "no" because they are friends. Thats good to hear Classy folks. ( she says she wouldnt... )

Dang, Im getting more irritated as I type this...
                            Then it's just a matter of time if it hasn't happened already.

Quick question - Do you trust her or think she lies to you?

Comment

In my opinion she’s up to no good and you should move on ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                                no, no you shouldn't. you should seek counseling if you haven't already. then, you need to decide how your life is going to be not what your family thinks.

if you tell her, this only works as a traditional marriage living together and she says no, then i'm sorry to say you need to divorce and move on with your life.

right now, it definitely reads like you are being used by her.
                                This right here.

I have zero problems with open relationships so long as everyone involved consents to it and know's whats up but she's not playing by any sort of rules that are fair to you.

Hate to say it but it really does seem like she is stringing you along to get the security she needs from you but the "fun" she needs from the other couple while giving nothing back to you, that ain't cool.

From what info is presented here it sounds like she's already gone. Sorry you gotta deal with that bro but it's probably best to rip the bandaid off and put your foot down about her having your kid around drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X