This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    Excellent summation. I couldn't have said it better myself. Now watch how this falls on the same deaf ear ding dongs
    Careful. You're not been immune to crossing the line...and you've certainly done it here.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      It has nothing to do with me or my opinion Grimes. I could care less about A&M or UT and would be happy to see them both go winless.

It’s all about YOU and several others who think CFB is a “Richard” measuring contest. Y’all NEVER stop, SOS with the same agenda and redundant “my team is better than your team”

Instead of bickering every single week, finish the season and then brag about resume’s and final rankings.
      Blake first beer is on me at Nanza!! Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Blake first beer is on me at Nanza!! Agree 100%

Blake doesn’t drink🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Careful. You're not been immune to crossing the line...and you've certainly done it here.
          10-4. Just wanted to see if you were paying attention

Comment

Originally posted by brandona View Post
            blake first beer sweet tea is on me at nanza!! Agree 100%
            fify

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Horns at 6 in the AP.

Woooooooo.

In the discussion.

Huge considering I was gonna burn all my gear after week 1. A 9-3 or 10-2 season will be marvelous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Winning fixes everything! After week 1, no one would have thought that UT would be in those discussions. Just need Sam to get healthy and continue to go 1-0 each week. Shock the Nation 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Blake doesn’t drink[emoji1750]*[emoji3603]
                Quitter...

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  Winning fixes everything! After week 1, no one would have thought that UT would be in those discussions. Just need Sam to get healthy and continue to go 1-0 each week. Shock the Nation 2!
                  Shock the nation 2.

[emoji869][emoji54][emoji869]

Comment

Speaking of being banned .... I just hate that one of our top defenders will be banned from playing the first half against Alabama due to a completely bogus "targeting" call. As if Bama needs first-half help. Not.

I'm sure that Coach O will turn the situation into a motivational-chip-on-the-shoulder positive to win one for the Gipper. I'm not necessarily saying the fix is in for Bama, but if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd be looking around for the Terlingua shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      The AP poll is usually spot on with the one that counts.

Watch, I bet OU jumps Texas. Impressive win at TCU. LOL.

Actually that's not true, it's after the CFP poll comes out that the others come in line and match it. Last year the first week of the CFP poll the AP had OU at 8 and TCU at 10 and the CFP had them at 5 and 6 respectively. The AP had the top four as Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Wisconsin the CFP had George, Alamaba, Notre Dame, Clemson.

Are those huge differences, no, but they are big enough that I think saying one mirrors the other is a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        10-4. Just wanted to see if you were paying attention
                        Always!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                          Speaking of being banned .... I just hate that one of our top defenders will be banned from playing the first half against Alabama due to a completely bogus "targeting" call. As if Bama needs first-half help. Not.

I'm sure that Coach O will turn the situation into a motivational-chip-on-the-shoulder positive to win one for the Gipper. I'm not necessarily saying the fix is in for Bama, but if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd be looking around for the Terlingua shovel.
                          The targeting call needs to be fixed. I would not be shocked to see the SEC change how they call that penalty internally. Holding and pass interference are subjective calls that are called differently in different conferences and I can see targeting going the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            fify
                            Gotcha covered

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              The targeting call needs to be fixed. I would not be shocked to see the SEC change how they call that penalty internally. Holding and pass interference are subjective calls that are called differently in different conferences and I can see targeting going the same way.
                              We’ve got one sitting the first half for MSU this coming week also.....not to mention, The Ags are the most “targeting” penalized team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                We’ve got one sitting the first half for MSU this coming week also.....not to mention, The Ags are the most “targeting” penalized team in the country.
                                I'm not a fan of the rule, but Wilson's was legit (as was his previous one.) Renfro's was somewhat debatable, but hard to argue. I've only seen White's play on twitter via phone, but it looked like a cheap call, at best.

I wouldn't ordinarily care about LSU being "victimized" by such a call, but I REALLY want them to beat Bama. I've been leaning toward picking them in PickEm, but what little chance they may have had is definitely hampered by the loss of White for the half.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X