Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not anticipating a win for the ags, however I would love one, just need to see improvement and compete for 4 quarters. Keeping it a 2 score game would be respectable in my opinion. We shall see.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      I'm not anticipating a win for the ags, however I would love one, just need to see improvement and compete for 4 quarters. Keeping it a 2 score game would be respectable in my opinion. We shall see.

Agree. We just don’t have the depth or big bodies to keep their front four out of the backfield. Here’s to hoping we can reverse the trend and win a big game at Kyle Field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Does someone need to do a welfare check on Chad C?
        Does he post everyday? Maybe give him a couple of days before we send out a search party

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Same guys that lost to Pitt and almost to Troy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Of course I only take BAMA in avatar challenges and we are already booked. However I believe we have at least one Clemson fan on here. You should look him up

Aggy’s prospects are looking up. I am concerned how many of your brethren will lining up at my avatar window in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          Does he post everyday? Maybe give him a couple of days before we send out a search party

Of course I only take BAMA in avatar challenges and we are already booked. However I believe we have at least one Clemson fan on here. You should look him up

Aggy’s prospects are looking up. I am concerned how many of your brethren will lining up at my avatar window in a few weeks.
          Way bama looked, you might as well hand out the avatar's now

Comment

17ncs you will be lucky if you get even 1 avitar bet on Bama this year before the iron bowl unless you are going to dole out double digit points They don't have anyone on their schedule that can stay on the field with them. I'll go ahead and make a bet on Texas when they play if you will give me 60 points.

Comment

An "in-season" scrimmage against Tulsa couldn't come at a better time for my team. Certainly wasn't pretty last Saturday, even if they had pulled a W out of that mess. But, I'm not ready to throw the towel in on the team, coach or season. I honestly do think we are better off than we were at this time last year. OL - better, RB/WR better, QB- Same, Defense - worse, play-calling - ***?, we lost 3 of our best players on D, so a temp. set back shouldn't be a huge surprise there. I just don't understand why we abandoned the running game in the 2nd half? I haven't looked at the no's, but I don't think I'm imagining that? I don't think I'm imagining our O-line pushing people around in the 2nd quarter either? Yes, Tom was flat-out shell shocked during that press conference, he probably still is. With that being said, most of these things can be fixed, Sam HAS to get more comfortable in the pocket or he will lose his job to Shane. Team just has to get tougher and smarter. But, I don't think the program needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt nor does the political landscape of Austin/UT have anything to do with the Longhorns play. 9/4/2018
              Last edited by Birddog66; 09-04-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I’m in as usual, I don’t expect to be giving you an avatar this year but one year I’ll get to give you one!

Comment

This is the year!

I’m in!

Comment

How long do your avatars last these days? It's been a while since I have had one as I have wisened up, however, IF we pull out a W and look good doing it, I just may belly up to the window. 🤪

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      17ncs you will be lucky if you get even 1 avitar bet on Bama this year before the iron bowl unless you are going to dole out double digit points They don't have anyone on their schedule that can stay on the field with them. I'll go ahead and make a bet on Texas when they play if you will give me 60 points.
                      I'll admit it has been a pretty fair run since I was first introduced to the TBH avatar challenge. When the time comes I am sure you will want to go head to head just like everyone else. Oh look, I just put you first on the list for 2022 and 2023

Hey Brock, Is kickoff for the Clemson game at 6:00?

Comment

Ehlinger is NOT a good QB, which was my worry going in. And that version of the read option they run isn't doing anyone any favors. I get really sick of watching the RB and QB standing still, 2 yards deep in the backfield trying to decide who's going to carry the ball while the O-line fights.

It's a ****ty plan, coach!

Comment

Sounds good. Hopefully by 2022 Sabin will have enough money to buy a football team and will leave Bama and Herman will be gone too. If Herman is still at Texas, maybe he will have learned to not talk about squeezing rabbits and learned how to coach football players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            Teams with week one win's aren't as good and people think and teams with week one losses aren't as bad as people think.
                            I beg to differ!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              I beg to differ!
                              Don't pay the ransom, he escaped . .

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10
                                Yea I would say he was a regular contributor up until about Saturday afternoon....

I do hope all is well.

Sober me says no way I am taking that bet.... Drunk me might get back in touch with you at a later date!
                                Here let me buy you a pitcher.

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                                I’m in as usual, I don’t expect to be giving you an avatar this year but one year I’ll get to give you one!
                                On the sheet.

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                                This is the year!

I’m in!
                                Thank you, thank you very much.

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                                How long do your avatars last these days? It's been a while since I have had one as I have wisened up, however, IF we pull out a W and look good doing it, I just may belly up to the window. 🤪

You have always done the one week. Glad you're going to come back. It's been a couple years. Funny, I remember your last one..

As long as I'm around you've got a spot.

I think you just might get the Tigers this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X