Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine. Thanks Mary and God Bless all of those who are suffering with loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
      LOL......pretty funny right there. I hope the shipment is not stopped at the CA border. The contents may be confiscated when they see the state of Texas logo.

You know it's crazy, but I wear hunting related t shirts a lot and have people ask me nicely about hunting and archery all the time. I can't remember the last PETA idiot, and have fielded the question how does somebody learn to shoot s bow, shoot a gun, or hunt many times.

But- I wear a collar shirt when I have to go to SF for work and stay out of Berkeley in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
        You know it's crazy, but I wear hunting related t shirts a lot and have people ask me nicely about hunting and archery all the time. I can't remember the last PETA idiot, and have fielded the question how does somebody learn to shoot s bow, shoot a gun, or hunt many times.

But- I wear a collar shirt when I have to go to SF for work and stay out of Berkeley in general.

That is good to hear.

Comment

Ordered, Nice shirt and proud to help our fellow texans through this sad ordeal !!

Comment

Got mine ordered. Thanks Mary!

Comment

Ordered two shirts

Comment

Ordered. Great job, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  I will be able to load the #TexasStrong sticker in The Store on Monday night. I will be occupied this weekend being "Mia".

Please everyone have a safe holiday weekend!
                  Any word on this?

Comment

They look sweet

Comment

I will be getting a couple of the stickers also when they show up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for the delay...stickers will be in The Store before day's end. I'll update when that is completed.

Comment

Sorry for the delay...stickers will be in The Store before day's end. I'll update when that is completed.

Sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Order ours last night

Comment

I have the Decals loaded in The Store. Since they are a "benefit" decal, I priced them at $10. All net proceeds will be added to the proceeds of benefit shirt and GoFundMe account.

I should have these by next Wednesday (hopefully) to mail out to you.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X