No announcement yet.

Zero turn mower suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would aIso recommend a suspension seat if your lawn bumpy. Mine didn't come with one but was able to adapt one from northern tool. Also would add an advanced chute system, protects your cars/house from flying objects then you can also use to blow your cuttings down to your neighbors! Highly recommend

Comment

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
      Anyone have any advice on what make & model zero turn mower to buy? I have been using my dad's Kubota diesel zero turn but not wanting to buy one quite that expensive. A large platform is a must.. Thanks
      I have a Bad Boy and love it. Try my nephew, Michael, at Hoffpauir Super Store in Goldthwaite. He will work with you. Tell him Uncle Mark said to contact him. They have a website. They also deliver.

Comment

Thank you folks

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
          I was just looking at the Hustler Raptor today! Welded 60" deck and 26 hp Kohler. $4500. Didn't see a Kawasaki option.

Never heard of them til today. Nearly bought it but decided to research it first.
          You have to buy it at a dealer not a box store.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            Just bought a Gravely ZT XL 42, great mower for the price!

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The new gravelys are really nice. I have raptor sd but id buy the gravely today if i had to

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                I was just looking at the Hustler Raptor today! Welded 60" deck and 26 hp Kohler. $4500. Didn't see a Kawasaki option.

Never heard of them til today. Nearly bought it but decided to research it first.
                Kawasaki only comes on the raptor sdx. Raptor sd is kohler

Comment

Bad boys are nice

Comment

One more vote for Gravely, I've had mine for a couple of years and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                      Kawasaki only comes on the raptor sdx. Raptor sd is kohler
                      Negative. Have a raptor sd with 23 Kawasaki

Comment

I'm happy with my hustler Raptor SD 54" but if I had it to do over, of get the one with the deck that flips up so you can service Thor blades without crawling around on the ground. Admittedly though, that may be a function of my yard and the fact that I'm mowing almost as much mud (ant beds and crawfish mounds) as I am grass, so I have spend a lot of time cleaning mud and wet clippings from it. I'd also recommend a new set of blades, the ones it comes with don't provide much lift, and they dull fast, but again that's probably more to do with my yard than the blades themselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

If you plan on keeping it for year go with Kubota. I've had my kubota for 15 years & no major problems.

Comment

I have a 48in scag tiger cat with a 19hp Kawasaki I am fixing to sell if interested.

Comment

Bad Boy for me, has been great

Comment

I don't know how the new Dixons are, but mine is 15 years old and still going strong. My dad bought it new in 02, and I got it about 5 years ago or so, and its been beat to heck and back, and shows it, but it still runs great and cuts great.

Comment

Working...
                                X