Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    Has it sunk in yet? Tomorrow is deer season eve!!!! Getting out of work ASAP and off to the camp grounds.
    Good luck to everyone this weekend!! Let's see some LDP's!!!

Comment

Right back at ya Scott! Shoot straight and I hope you get a big one!

Comment

Alright my new found brothers. I've met and made some pretty awesome friends on here over this last year and a half. I know we've talked about it before but to reiterate, please be safe tomorrow and wear your safety harnesses! I know most do but for the one or two that secretly doesn't, think about your family. I wish you all the very best of luck tomorrow. And if you kill a giant, please don't hesitate to call me for help (so I can know where exactly you hunt). Shoot straight and good luck fellas! Let's make it happen captain!!!

Comment

And btw, that's 100 pages before the opener! Y'all are like a bunch of cackling hens.

Comment

Good luck Scott.
            Heck, good luck to everyone. Gotta get through this work day run to the house and get the last of my gear, load up my dad's gear and then start heading up.
            Everyone please be safe.

Like I said before,

I'm going to the Waverly house this year. If y'all want to meet at the pizza shack its no problem for me. But I should be there around noonish. Unless I'm skinning deer. If anyone needs help, let me know. ( I don't care where you hunt) I'm happy where I am.

Comment

Thanks for that jab D.

Comment

I will be at the Waverly House also

Comment

Well nothing like a 18 hour work day yesterday. Had to hookup a 2 megawatt generator at a hospital, load test their generator and then unhook the 2 meg. I'll be limping out to my tree tomorrow no matter what.

Comment

I may be a little late. I have deer showing on trail cam almost daily between 8 to 11:30. Mostly does and that is what I'm looking for, especially the white one.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                      Here it is on the eve, not a creature is stirring not even a mouse. Because to much gear all in the way and it is still 28 hours away.
                      Good luck to all and be safe.
                      No mouse stirring here cause i outsmarted his little butt last night. Makes 3 dead mice this week. Sure wish i knee where they getting in at.

Been laying here watching the sun rise, getting an idea on what time to leave tomorrow. A dry run if you will. Just let the dogs out and jumped back in bed. Cold out there

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                        I may be a little late. I have deer showing on trail cam almost daily between 8 to 11:30. Mostly does and that is what I'm looking for, especially the white one.
                        There's a white one running around out there? Man that would be a trophy from the forest for sure. I'd be sending that hide to the tannery

Comment

I will be leaving the house at 3:30. Hour and quarter to get to woods. One hour to get setup. One hour til shooting light.

Comment

Woke up this morning with a swollen neck and I cant stop rubbing my knees together. Man im ready but got to wait till sunday youth football.dang kids lol.

Good luck everyone have fun and be safe.

Comment

Woke up this morning with a swollen neck and I cant stop rubbing my knees together. Man im ready but got to wait till sunday youth football.dang kids lol.

Good luck everyone have fun and be safe.

Comment

Official sunrise times for Saturday/Sunday/Monday is 7:16,7:17 and 7:17 respectively. so I believe that makes legal shooting start at 6:46, and 6:47 depending on day. That is for Conroe, so might be +/- a minute for other parts of the forest as you get further away from Conroe.

Comment

Working...
                                X