No announcement yet.

Kitchen knife I just finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! Trying to let my fingers recover for a couple days!!haha they get ate up by my grinder quite a bit on kitchen/filet knives trying to get a thin edge!!

Comment

Too pretty to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        Too pretty to use.
        Thank you but I prefer people to use my knives![emoji16] I made my wife this one about 2 years ago and she uses it EVERY day and I've only had to sharpen it 2 times. She loves it and I've had to make all of her friends (and cooking group friends) one over the last year or so because they've seen and used hers)..they all love them, or at least that's what they TELL me![emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a few Shun knives that need to be re sharpen . I know that angle they use is very fine and well My GF daughter has chipped both blade's as she miss used them .

I can send them back but is a long wait time for them to come back like 16 weeks HA HA . Would you be up for putting an edge back on these ?

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
            I have a few Shun knives that need to be re sharpen . I know that angle they use is very fine and well My GF daughter has chipped both blade's as she miss used them .

I can send them back but is a long wait time for them to come back like 16 weeks HA HA . Would you be up for putting an edge back on these ?
            No sir, sorry... I'm gonna be busy with Christmas orders for a while!

Comment

Folder I finished this weekend for a customer...cpm154 blade/spring, 410ss mill relieved liners, 416ss bolsters and mesquite wood handle. Still got a little room for Christmas orders if ya need a gift!

Comment

Working...
              X