Anybody like corn nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody like corn nuts?

My favorite used to be The ranch flavored in the blueish bag. Nowadays I'm liking the chile picante or whatever its called in the yella bag.

I thought I'd like the spicy chorizo but they ain't for me. Only way ill eat the original flavored ones is if I can shake some tabasco sauce into the bag.

Yall got any favorites?

BBQ in the Red Bag!

Comment

ranch for sure!

Comment

Regular, Sometime some Tabasco like you said. I am a blue bell homemade vanilla kind of dude

Comment

Ranch.... Been awhile since I've had any though

Comment

Ranch or regular. Have to be careful since I have a couple of crowns. Not worth breaking a crown for a $.99 bag of nuts.

Comment

I used to eat the Ranch ones.... but they will break you teeth. I never could figure out are they corn or are they nuts?

Comment

Ranch and BBQ............but them things stink up an office place quick!

Comment

Originally posted by DXTroughneck View Post
                  ranch for sure!
                  Hands down!

Ike

Comment

Nothing better than when you crack open a bag in a car with someone who doesn't like them

It is like a SBD!

Comment

I have always liked the original but they are hard on my teeth - gotta swish'em around for awhile before crunching!
                      Last edited by jerp; 10-04-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcw View Post
                        Nothing better than when you crack open a bag in a car with someone who doesn't like them

It is like a SBD!
                        wonder if you opened a bag of corn nuts and then mix half buck candy and half corn nuts? hmmmmm BuckCandyCornNuts

Comment

Originally posted by dcw View Post

It is like a SBD!
                          That's one of the memories of hunting with my dad. I'd open a pack on the way to the lease and he would immediately start griping :-)

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                            wonder if you opened a bag of corn nuts and then mix half buck candy and half corn nuts? hmmmmm BuckCandyCornNuts
                            I think BuckCornCandyNuts sounds better for that product.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                              That's one of the memories of hunting with my dad. I'd open a pack on the way to the lease and he would immediately start griping :-)
                              Hahaha it is instant!

Comment

Working...
                              X