No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger PHL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice haul. What camo are you wearing? Some kinda first lite?

Comment

This thread is dead. Bet y’all are feeling like this as the end of the season approaches.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gscout01 View Post
        Thank you! And I can neither confirm or deny the location

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
        I have cam pictures of one with the same type kicker off left G1 from last year.
        Although his horn wasn't palmated like yours.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
          I have cam pictures of one with the same type kicker off left G1 from last year.

Although his horn wasn't palmated like yours.

Congrats!
          Best way for you to see if it was him is his main beams come out crooked off his head and he has a bent nose

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

What were the final numbers for the year?

I need to get my cameras off the work ranch and back out to pattern for next year!

Comment

Just saw in the book of pages that there will be NO standby positions this year...

Comment

Bought new license and PH ticket today. Went to Apply Now but the TP&W web page will not let me go further. Are applications being accepted yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                  Just saw in the book of pages that there will be NO standby positions this year...

For Granger only? Or for all TPWD hunts?

Comment

They canceled the entire hunt due to the covid bs....really thought this would be the year I got drawn too. Dang the luck hopefully 2021 will be a better year

Comment

I live on stand by but seldom get to take a step lol. I did resolve my question in my recent post. Computer settings.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        They canceled the entire hunt due to the covid bs....really thought this would be the year I got drawn too. Dang the luck hopefully 2021 will be a better year

Funny guy

Headed out this weekend to move cams again.

Comment

No hogs found. Missing in action thread needs formed. This thread is quiet. No hunters? I have been out a couple times recently including today. Seems Much Less pig sign from last year. Lots of deer. Not drawn so!

Comment

I'm a nube and drew Granger. Confirming hog hunting is allowed during the deer season?

Comment

Originally posted by BowJunkie View Post
                              I'm a nube and drew Granger. Confirming hog hunting is allowed during the deer season?

Yes, year round whether drawn for deer or not. Archery only, hunter orange required.

Comment

Chances of drawing again are probably slim to none but I still run year round cameras. If the stars ever do align I should have the does fairly easy. I can dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X