Wireless game/surveillance camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless game/surveillance camera

Is there any battery operated wireless cameras that can be activated remotely (not motion). Basically my BIL and sister are having a boat dock built at a new property that has no power or internet service yet. They would like to be able to watch progress remotely. Thoughts?

Am I correct in assuming that by "wireless cameras" you truly mean there is a wireless network available?

If so, there are a number of wireless cameras that can meet your needs. If wifi doesn't reach that far, then you will need to consider a smaller number of cellular cameras which will have fewer remote activation capabilities than one that can hook up to a wifi network.

Comment

Just use a Spartan cam. Go to trailcampro.com. They email and text you pics.

Comment

Just have the contractor take pics daily and text or email them to them. We do stuff like that for our customers fairly often. We have some that have houses on two or three lakes and take pics of them for new installs, repairs and finished products to get approval on work.

Comment

I used 3 Covert Code Black cellular cameras to watch my house build. I put them about 12' off the ground so they wouldn't be tampered with. Received pictures via text anytime someone was at the job site.

Comment

If you just want to see the progress later and necessarily real time, get a plot watcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              I used 3 Covert Code Black cellular cameras to watch my house build. I put them about 12' off the ground so they wouldn't be tampered with. Received pictures via text anytime someone was at the job site.
              This one looks perfect. I was unaware of time lapse modes in cameras. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X