No announcement yet.

How many fights have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing all these fighters are winners...I wonder where the guys are that took all the beatings?

Comment

For fun (even though some of y'all might call them real) where we wasn't really trying to kill or maim each other .. probably a thousand...sometimes 2 or 3 a night in my late teens to early 30's

For real; where the goal was to maim or kill, more than I should have....

I'm alive and never spent a night in a hospital because of a fight

At 69 I haven't fought in probably 20 years.. even if you win, it hurts too much

Comment

I was a special education student with a learning disability and had to wear thick glasses in the 70s. Yes I learned to take a punch and got beat up a lot but they only wanted a peace of me once. lol My dad was always proud of me even when I lost. He told all his boys to never back down and stand your ground. Now at 61 I don't think I will follow that advice any longer. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          It's amazing all these fighters are winners...I wonder where the guys are that took all the beatings?
          Maybe the winners became bow hunters and the losers joined PETA? Just a wild guess. No one here, including their kids has ever lost a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Maybe the winners became bow hunters and the losers joined PETA? Just a wild guess. No one here, including their kids has ever lost a fight!
            Oh... I've lost several, just not ones that counted...

I had a little fellow (probably weighed 125 pounds) beat the living crap out of me cause I couldn't catch him... When it was nearly over I was laughing so hard at him it just made him madder...

I was cut and bruised from head to toe and he didn't have a mark on him... I finally caught him by the hair and slapped him until he quit.. glad I did the little sucker was wearing me down...

Comment

Mine usually last 2 hits. I hit them and then they hit the ground. The navy seal I fought at a bar in Salt Lake one time gave me a run for his money. Afterwords he shook my hand and said I was "the toughest dude he ever fought" and then he bought me drinks. We are still friends to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                I've won a lot of them.....started all of them....and only pulled the hook on a few of them, allowing them to swim away. Gonna start a bunch of fights in about 3 weeks - COME ON NOVEMBER 7TH!
                This

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                  Mine usually last 2 hits. I hit them and then they hit the ground. The navy seal I fought at a bar in Salt Lake one time gave me a run for his money. Afterwords he shook my hand and said I was "the toughest dude he ever fought" and then he bought me drinks. We are still friends to this day.
                  I thought it was 2 Navy Seals.

Comment

Dang Gatlin boys!
                    Nope that dang Kenny Rogers.

Comment

I thought it was 2 Navy Seals.
                      His buddy tried to jump in when he saw him struggling but my friend put a stop to it real quick.

We are all friends to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        Nope that dang Kenny Rogers.
                        Nope. Not the singer, the fellas in the song who Tommy beat the tar out of

Comment

I had a 14 year old girl high on “wet” that weighed about 80 pounds put me in ETMC overnight. I couldn’t grab hold of her and she could eat an overhand right better than any full grown man I’ve dealt with. We both went to hospital but I spent the night she got washed up and discharged.

Comment

and this one time at band camp ........

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              My dad told me, "son, you don't have to fight to be a man". My wife Becky would disagree.
                              Never would have guessed that you were the coward of the county at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                Never would have guessed that you were the coward of the county at one time.
                                I finally learned. Daddy was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X