No announcement yet.

Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will work, may need a new rubber washer in the connection. One in there has some gaps in it

Original Buddy heater

Comment

What a cool find.

Or should I say HOT find.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        I think it will work, may need a new rubber washer in the connection. One in there has some gaps in it

Original Buddy heater
        very nice find.

Comment

Back away Timm. Back away.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Back away Timm. Back away.

No worries bro

Comment

Coleman users

Now is a good time to do some yearly maintenance on your stoves and lanterns.

add and little motor oil to the pump well to keep the leather or neoprene cup lubricated.
              Make sure the fuel cap gasket does not have any cracks. Most of the pressure leaks will come from a bad gasket.

Take a can of compressed air and blow out the mantle pipes and burner plates on the stove. Add some fresh fuel to them and burn them for about 30 minutes. If your stove burner plates are not burning evenly take them off the burner and soak them in Coke or metal rescue. Let them sit for a few hours. Dry off and re-install. Light stove to make sure the issue has been resolved.

If anybody needs any help with a stove or lantern just let me know. I will try to help you.

Comment

Comment

just found this thread!!! outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a 2burner stove and twin mantel lantern frm the 1970's that we used when camping. will go home tonight and dig them out. my mom wanted to throw them away just like my baseball cards. saved to be used again.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
                    just found this thread!!! outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a 2burner stove and twin mantel lantern frm the 1970's that we used when camping. will go home tonight and dig them out. my mom wanted to throw them away just like my baseball cards. saved to be used again.

Glad you still have them.

Comment

Figured this would be a good place to sell these. My parents cleaned out the attic and have these. Figuring from late 70's or early 80's. Have original boxes too but the boxes aren't in the best shape. Not sure if these were ever used and if so it wasn't much.

Stove = 425E499
                      Lantern = 220J195

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	24555720

Comment

[ATTACH]927822[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]927824[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Look on the bottom stove and lantern font for month and year.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                                Look on the bottom stove and lantern font for month and year.
                                Will do. What is a good price for these?

Comment

Working...
                                X