Elephant boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elephant boots

The giraffe belt thread got me thinking about how ugly those things are. I always wanted to roll in some dyed nut sack lookin shoes. Why does anyone buy those things

It takes a big sack to get a pair

Comment

I would like some, always thought they looked cool

Comment

I had a pair of elephant boots. Paid $600 for them 30 years ago. I gave them away 6 months later. Worst boots I ever had. Would not break in.

Comment

I have a pair and a belt to match, one of my favorite pairs.

Comment

I have a pair of elephant Lucchese's and they are comfortable as slippers. Good looking boot and tough as nails.

Comment

I seen some kind of ugly fish skin boots the other day

Comment

I've got some that are awesome and tough. Wear them daily sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcortex View Post
                  I have a pair of elephant Lucchese's and they are comfortable as slippers. Good looking boot and tough as nails.
                  Yep, me too... one of the last handmade Lucchese's I bought. The most comfortable boots I own. They're 15 years old and still look brand new... don't wear them every day, but wear them every week, sometimes several times a week...

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                    The giraffe belt thread got me thinking about how ugly those things are. I always wanted to roll in some dyed nut sack lookin shoes. Why does anyone buy those things
                    Bwahahaha you just said "dyed nut sack" I'll never look at elephant skin boots the same way ever again!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perryr View Post
                      I have a pair and a belt to match, one of my favorite pairs.
                      X2

Comment

I have a pair of elephant Justin's that are my favorites. I think they are made out of the ear... Pretty smooth and I think 40+ years old. Still look new and I wear em almost every day. I don't like either the surfed or the other ones I see with all the scratches or creases or whatever. Different parts of the hide look different. Some look like crap.

Comment

I used to have a pair and they looked **** good. Tough as stated above. But that was back in the day when the ugliest boots ever made were cool, snake skins. lol

Comment

I have a pair of these. They are awesome. I’ve got brown caiman ABs and buffalo ABs and a couple pairs of ostrich and these are my favorite. Don’t knock em till you try em lol

Comment

They're like most other skins; some are beautiful, some are not. I have a couple of pair that I really like. They're impervious to weather, tough as nails, and look great. To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                              X