3riversarchery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3riversarchery

T minus 12 hours till I walk into the 3 rivers home base any requests from the TBH FAMILY in texas

Good folks, been trading with them for years. Get us a coupon code

Comment

I'll see what I can do brother

Comment

Originally posted by RTC View Post
        Get us a coupon code
        X2

Make it a Texas sized coupon!

Comment

Wish I would have known you were going. I just ordered today. Oh well. Have fun LJ.

Comment

Wife and I went there and the kids were with us. Great place and great people. Shot some bows also. We there or near there for a basketball tournament.

Comment

Gonna leave the wallet the in the car and save my marriage but ill definantly wall to wall this place pretty cool trip

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                Gonna leave the wallet the in the car and save my marriage but ill definantly wall to wall this place pretty cool trip

Comment

The guys at 3 rivers are awesome the warehouse is only open to the public on the weekend but when they heard we were from texas they rolled out the welcome mat had a great time looking my christmas list quadrupled Click image for larger version

Name:	20150818_101042-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	24398776

Comment

Very cool... get any stickers?

Comment

Oh and while you are in Indiana... swing my Missouri and see if they can expedite my bow... use your "I'm from Texas" bit to get me ahead of the line

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        Oh and while you are in Indiana... swing my Missouri and see if they can expedite my bow... use your "I'm from Texas" bit to get me ahead of the line
                        10/4 Swampy lol

Comment

Shoot any bows? I did when I was there. It is pretty impressive. You would think the place would be bigger and they would have more people. The few folks that they do have work very hard. Got to support fellow Hoosiers.

Comment

I like trading with them, always helpful. Hope to go there one day.

Comment

That's cool. I bet it is kinda like going to Rocky mtn Specialty Gear when in Denver. I have never been to a cooler archery shop ever!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X