No announcement yet.

Zuckerberg Senate Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devious little pr--k. His tell is how frequently he needed to take a drink of water. Seems like every time I looked up to watch he was taking another sip. He's an intelligent immature little boy with book smarts and technical skills but with no life experience or moral compass to guide him.
    Last edited by Laszlo; 04-10-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Dbl post

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        The Billionaire in a Booster seat... And he don't give a dam!!!!
        LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        fify

Click image for larger version

Name:	zuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	24535803

Comment

Monopoly

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
          Zuckerberg is a weasel. He doesn't care about your privacy and could care less if Facebook comes under government regulation. He's got his money and his power. He can walk away and use his billions for even more sinister and genuinely scary purposes. And probably will.
          Just wait until that world superpower purchases it from him. What's it called? Oh yeah, Disney.

I heard them throwing around the word monopoly on the news the other day. Is there anything Disney doesn't own at least a part of?

Comment

I wish I was sitting in that BOOSTER SEAT!
            I am looking at the hearing now...........these congressman are so far outta there league it is humorous.
            Heck, Zuckerberg is more Michael Corleone than some pimple faced kid that started some bullcrap company in his dorm room.

Comment

Working...
            X