Gun Broker scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Broker scammer

Dont know if you guys ever use Gun Broker, but if you do, i wanted to warn ya'll about a guy on there that goes by "Other Gun". He likes to scam you by posting an item for sale, along with a description, and when it comes to getting you the item you won, he then shortchanges on what you thought you were gonna get. I won an upper reciever, that came complete w a Bolt Carrier Group, and a charging handle. I got the reciever wo the BCG or handle. After several emails showing him the item description he still refused to acknowledge the fact that he had those items specifically on his posting description. Im gonna try to resolve this with Gun Broker, but im not sure itll do any good. Just a warning about this scammer.

That sucks, There should be something that can be done about this!
    Following!!!!!!

Comment

You aren't the only one...he's consistent.

Comment

That sounds like a rare miss on Gunbroker. Hopefully they can fix it for you.

Comment

Two bad feedback's in a month. That alone would make me Leary of purchasing anything.

Comment

Im one of those bad feedbacks.....i hadnt seen the other one.

Comment

Will gunbroker boot a guy off if he doesn’t resolve legitimate complaints?

Comment

I would think so...... But who knows?

Comment

I have done a bunch of transactions on GB w/o a hitch but there is always a first time. Should be simple for them to look at the completed transactions and see how it was listed.

Comment

His ads state complete uppers but in description will say no bcg or charging handle included for this auction. Also pictures don't match description of gun, may show ss bbl but description will say black nitride bbl and handguard will be shorter than picture depicts.

Comment

Working...
                    X