DIY trad Hog Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY trad Hog Hunt

Any Interest in a Trad Hog Hunt in Feb/March on one of the Type II or Corps land Areas? Maybe out of the Primitive camp at Granger. Hoping for a family atmosphere without a bunch of nonsense. And low cost's.

Yes

Comment

I'd be in especially for the family atmosphere and low nonsence!

Comment

I would definately like to go.

Comment

Doc you kill me, but I'm sure you get the drift, Maybe the weekend before valentines day. I just think it might be nice to bring kids/wives without a bunch of revelry and clashing of beer mugs.

Comment

I have never hunted granger but I know a lot of guys on here do. I would encourage you to consider richland creek wma as well. We hunted it one day last year. Lots of pig sign and we got on a group of 4 or 5. Got to 30 before they busted us. RC only allows hog hunting without a draw for like february-march. It's a big piece of property. We only saw one other vehicle when we were there. I know for a fact that they have a camping area.

Comment

If around Alazan bayou id go for sure i know the place pretty well and plenty of hogs

Comment

after duck season at alazan you can bait for hogs all the way up until a month or so before bow season. i personally love alazan

Comment

Sounds like fun, but I have a javvie/pig hunt in South Texas in Jan, and the TBH Trad Hog Hunt at Coyote Creek in April. Its a long drive from Va, so I don't know if I could swing another Texas hog hunt.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Sure!

Comment

RC and Gus Engling are FULL of pigs! Grew up right in between the two places and my lease is close by. Good hunting down there

Comment

Working...
                        X