Bear, varsity, Wing Recurve Bows for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear, varsity, Wing Recurve Bows for sale

Selling a 1967 Bear Kodiak Hunter Grayling 58" 45# @28. This length was only made in 1967 and the bow looks great and shoots well too. It has a few very light scuffs on the handle but they are so light I can't get the camera to pick them up. for $250 + shipping

Selling 1970s AMF Red Wing Hunter 52" 50# @28. This is a working amns bow and it shows. It has been loved and shot a lot. It could use a good cleaning but a nice shooter. Great for blinds. $150 + shipping

Selling a 1960s-70s Stemmler Varsity I recurve 66" 30# @ 28 I don't know much about this bow. It has an arrow rest installed and my wife used to shoot it, but I bought her a new recurve. It has the screw in insert on the front of the riser for bow fishing. It is not a ben pearson varsity, but I can get you the brand name and pictures if you want it. $100 +shipping

All bows come with straight limbs and shootable strings. I shoot my bows and store them unstrung and on a rack in the house. Selling them to buy an elkheart bow from java man. I will post them on the classifieds later but figured the trad guys would want to look at them first. Thank you, Travis
    Attached Files

I will accept offers

Comment

I'm interested in the red wing hunter if you still have it.....

Comment

sent you an email

Comment

these are still for sale.

Comment

ttt

Comment

The red wing hunter is spoken for pending funds. The other bows are still for sale. I have a 2003 bear super magnum amo 48" 50#@28 for sale $250 tyd. Made in Gainesville Florida. To add to the list. Pm if interested.

Comment

The stemmler bow probably is an old school bow used in schools and universities...... Stemmler actually is the brand name ,I have one and its a good shooter although a little light for hunting but you can shoot it all day without wearing yourself out.

Bobby

Comment

Sold the red wing hunter.

Bear super magnum and Kodiak hunterare still for sale.

Stemmler is up for grabs too. Great bow to learn on.

Comment

PM Sent. I can email pics to whoever wants them

Comment

Pics emailed. Thanks for the interest

Comment

The 2003 Bear Super magnum is sold pending funds

Still for sale is the 1958 Bear Kodiak Hunter AMO 58" 45#@28 $250 +shipping

Stemmler varsity I 66" recurve 30#@28 $100 + shipping

Comment

Working...
                        X