Vortex Crossfire II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex Crossfire II

Anyone rate their experience with the Vortex Crossfire II scope? I have seen great reviews online

Originally posted by AgTag23 View Post
    Anyone rate their experience with the Vortex Crossfire II scope? I have seen great reviews online
    I have the 1-4x24 illuminated on my SBR and really like it. Killed a bunch of hogs with it and it holds zero well after getting knocked around in my truck.

Comment

I have 3-4 of them on different rifles. I have had zero issues.

Comment

Have one on a 17HMR and it has been a great coon, jackrabbit, squirrel and Eurasian dove slayer.. Never has an issue with it.

Comment

I have one on an AR. It is an entry level scope. Clear enough for plinking or bright day light shooting. Not the best in low light situations. If I had to spend the money again, I would save a little longer and buy a different scope. For the money, you get what you pay for.

Comment

I love mine--- going to get myself another one for Christmas

Comment

I have a Crossfire 2 on my 22-250 that my wife shoots she loves the combination. i had every intention of upgrading scopes since i still varmint hunt with it some but its dead accurate. So why mess with it. I have trijicons leupolds, nikons, and Vortex Hs, HSLR and 2 psts. And for the price i am most impressed with that little crossfire 2.

Its a 4-16 x 44 or 50 i cant remember. And shes tough on stuff, she tends to drop rifles or let them fall over sometimes.

Comment

I have a 1-4x 24 with illuminated dot. It a good scope for the price, I have been very pleased with it.

Comment

I’ve been impressed with it for the price.

It doesn’t collect light as well as my Viper FFP but it’s 1/4 of the price.

Comment

Me and my buddy have about a half doz in total crossfire ii’s that we run on several different guns and have had great luck with them. I like there lighted dot reticle on their hog hunter and 3-9x50 model. They all seem to hold a zero really well and are pretty clear especially for the price. They aren’t going to be like a PST but they do a dang good job for the price and it’s a vortex so you can’t beat their warranty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Work great! Glass is not coated as well as better scopes especially if looking in sun. But they are good scopes for money!

Comment

Originally posted by AgTag23 View Post
                        i prefer the strike eagle for my AR

Comment

I couldn't decide between crossfire and prostaff so I bought both! The nikon has won the spot on my off hand rig and the crossfire was returned for a refund.
                          The crossfire was a very good looking scope but the nikons crystal clear glass and better eye relief was perfect. I also couldn't stand how hard the power ring was to turn on the crossfire.
                          I really like the vortex products https://tacticsfaq.com/ and have a few of there other products however this is there lowest line made in china and didn't cut it for me.

Comment

Put one on my Ruger ranch .223 just for a truck gun. Have a lot of higher end scopes but for the money the crossfire is tough to beat. Holds zero and is pretty clear for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X