Made me an EDC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made me an EDC.

it’s my model #104. I have one more to do set scales on for my son. I’m completely out of steel and not sure if I’ll order any more. These next five days will determine what I will do.

That thing is fine!

Comment

Awesome work as always looks like I may have to wait just a little longer to buy one of your knives..

Comment

Ah man that's awesome

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Nice

Comment

wow

Comment

I'll take it, Bob! Please and thank you. Ha!!

Comment

I like it

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I love your knives

Comment

Very nice work.

Comment

Awesome piece of work there Bob. Really nice.

No more steel.......say it ain't so.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice word; I'm sitting comfortably on the deck of our lake house at P.K. looking over properties for sale in Palo Pinto Co. Don't know when, but I gotta get out of the city and get in the position to do nothing but make knives. I've got a lot of repeat customers that I've had the pleasure of taking care of over the last 20 years and I sure hate to let them down. Took me a long time to build up my knife business; just going to put in in God's hands, He's always taken real good care of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
                              Thanks for all the nice word; I'm sitting comfortably on the deck of our lake house at P.K. looking over properties for sale in Palo Pinto Co. Don't know when, but I gotta get out of the city and get in the position to do nothing but make knives. I've got a lot of repeat customers that I've had the pleasure of taking care of over the last 20 years and I sure hate to let them down. Took me a long time to build up my knife business; just going to put in in God's hands, He's always taken real good care of us.
                              You're absolutely right Bob. Let the Lord lead you into whatever path He has planned. I'm very glad I've became a member of TBH, and had the pleasure of purchasing one of your fine works of art. Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                              X