My last batch of knives for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last batch of knives for a while

We're sure thinking of moving to our lake house at Possum Kingdom; and I won't have a place to set up my knife shop.. Eventually I'll find a place to set it up but I'm so busy with my consulting work that I'm rushing through knives and I sure don't like that. I think when I start again I'm going to make folders and step up a notch and make more show piece knives, even though I can sell all the hunting knives I make and it's getting boring... time to slow down a bit.

nice work

Comment

good looking bunch there!

Comment

Good looking knives!!! How much do you get for one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
          Good looking knives!!! How much do you get for one of those?
          I sell those for $150.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
            I sell those for $150.00.
            What are the specks on them? Are these ones spoken for?

Comment

Well dang. Ever since i held the one you made for huntinfool, you've been on my wish list. Look forward to seeing what you come up with when you have time to get back at it.

Comment

I can speak for the craftsmanship bobs work is phenomenal. Good luck on the move brother an let me know about the folders cause I'll be first in line

Comment

Love my jank! bump for great blade and great guy!

Comment

Sexy knives.

Comment

They look great Bob.

Comment

First of all thank you all for the kind words and don't know when I'm shutting down the shop depends on selling this house and moving out to the lake...

I have one I'm putting scales for my sons birthday present. and the last one I'm going to put together is for ME... I have liners being glued to the bolsters and scales they are going on my model # 104 that I have a mirror finish with vine work on the spine at the handle... I need to have a nice EDC that I can show when people ask me about my knives.. I have a big "Jank Custom Knives" letters on my rear windshield of my truck and people are always asking me about my knives... This one is going to be the bomb! I'll post pictures when I'm finished, maybe tomorrow...
                        These will be shipping out tomorrow to one of our TBH brothers in Sugarland Tx.

Comment

Hope your move goes well, Jank. If you've got the love of knives in your heart, you'll find a way to get a shop going again.

Comment

Let me know when you are ready to put the house on the market

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                              Hope your move goes well, Jank. If you've got the love of knives in your heart, you'll find a way to get a shop going again.
                              I do love it Jason; it's just I have a job that pays me almost 200 k a year and it's getting hard to do both jobs.... and hard to give that kind of money up at my age but also one reason we are thinking of moving out to the lake and scale down and do what I love to do... I've officiated many funerals in my life (I'm an ordained minister) and I've never seen a dearly departed bring his U haul trailer to his funeral.

Comment

Working...
                              X