Chicarones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicarones

just cooked some pork skins tonight, hint, dont do this in the house what a mess!!!!!! but they turned out awesome!!!

Pics, tips, directions?

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
      Pics, tips, directions?
      X2 I am on the Atkins diet so I can have these. My wife loves them also! Tell how to do it, please.

Comment

let me fix this for you ( Chicharones )

Comment

it was simple. I have been in the process of making some home cured bacon this week so I skinned out the pork bellies Im making bacon from. Cut em into 2" squares, drop em in som ehot grease and fry till they float. Drained em & seasoned with Fiesta fajita seasoning, a little jalapeno salt, and some chili powder. They were awesome when they cooled off. But it was a heck of a mess in the kitchen. I hope my bacon turned out as good as this did.

Comment

Yummy

Comment

Those things are so awesome. The best ones I have EVER had are sold at a gas station in San Diego Tx. He only has them on the weekends. I think he said he gets them from a slaughterhouse in Robstown.

Comment

Originally posted by rem11shooter View Post
                just cooked some pork skins tonight, hint, dont do this in the house what a mess!!!!!! but they turned out awesome!!!
                there very good

Comment

My arteries seize up if I even look at them without a beer in my hand!

Comment

Memories of the chicarones at da flea market!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X