Primos Vision Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primos Vision Blind

I'm getting ready for turkey season down here in Mexico and I'm very close to seal the deal on a Primos Vision blind, anyone has an input on this blind?

Henry, PM me before you buy and I'll let you in on a little secret!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great blind!!

Comment

Michael:
        PM Sent

Anthony:
        I'll take your advise as the first "Aye" for the Vision.

Thanks!

Comment

I love mine too! Highly recommend em!

Comment

I have one and like it but not in love with it. I think for turkeys it is great. For deer thats another story. The magnetic windows allow too much air flow causing scent to escape from the blind. I would rather have a blind that can be totally sealed off. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
              I have one and like it but not in love with it. I think for turkeys it is great. For deer thats another story. The magnetic windows allow too much air flow causing scent to escape from the blind. I would rather have a blind that can be totally sealed off. Just my .02
              DC,

Please don't believe a deer walking down wind of you is not going to smell you because there are not a few "cracks" in the windows of your POP-UP on the GROUND! No matter what these companies say a mature deer will pick you up in this scenario no matter the popup.

Comment

I have a Vision blind and it rock's! the only thing I have found is the deer at my place notice it pretty good untill I brushed it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                  DC,

Please don't believe a deer walking down wind of you is not going to smell you because there are not a few "cracks" in the windows of your POP-UP on the GROUND! No matter what these companies say a mature deer will pick you up in this scenario no matter the popup.
                  In NO way did I mean that that was the reason that the deer would bust me.... There is just too much air flow too and from for my likings. to each his own... I just dont like that much air going in and out

Comment

I have a Vision blind and I really like it, havent had any problems with it

Comment

Ive had one for over 3yrs and they are great to hunt out of. Beware if you leave it in the sun for a few months as it will turn a pinkish color. Only issue I have with it..

Comment

Great blind

Comment

love mine

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Henry, PM me before you buy and I'll let you in on a little secret!
                            What's the secret? We want to know...

Comment

Great except if you leave it out pink x2

Comment

Working...
                              X