No announcement yet.

Anyone ever heard of these??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What this mean is you can tune your bow to a much lighter spined arrow with a perfect
    vane alignment and NO Refletcting. Just this morning some posted on TBH about
    someone charging $6.40 to refletch . We charge $4.00 per arrow, not many fletching jigs will give you a perfect vane alignment and No GLUE....

Comment

Hey,

I would like to try some as well. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
        What this mean is you can tune your bow to a much lighter spined arrow with a perfect
        vane alignment and NO Refletcting. Just this morning some posted on TBH about
        someone charging $6.40 to refletch . We charge $4.00 per arrow, not many fletching jigs will give you a perfect vane alignment and No GLUE....
        So Fay,Did you didnt try boadheads yet? You put me in 340's for boadhead flight (and I do like them) but with this setup could i go to the 400,s and maintain the same flight and maybe pick up a few FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by NuFletch View Post
          Hi all,

NuFletch here: I have been reading the threads about the NuFletch product. I respect all opinions and have no doubt there will be many. I do want to say that years of development have gone into the NuFletch product. We have addressed weight, FOC, spine, speed, and just about everything else the archer can imagine. I welcome questions and will be providing free samples to many here on the site. I hope you will accept the samples shoot them and come back and post your results. We all have a common goal and that is to hit our mark down range or in the field. NuFletch is a product that will help make things easier and give tremendous benefits when traveling, storing arrows or simply changing a damaged fletch in the field or range. We appreciate the opportunity to share on TexasBowhunter.com. Hope to talk with you soon!

glad ya made it TBH, welcome

Comment

Working...
          X