Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dead Redemption

I know not a lot of folks here play video games. I stopped playing games in high school and didn't really get into a game again until the first Red Dead came out. The only reason I picked it up was because it was a western. Now with RDR2 out, I was wondering if anyone here is playing the game. The game made $725 million in 3 days.

A buddy of mine has recently been going on an on about it. I enjoyed the first game when it came out in HS. Would like to check it out if I had a console to play it on
    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 11-08-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I've played it a little. It's pretty cool. The environments are awesome and running through the mountains is neat.

Comment

I know the first one was legit!! I don't play as much as I used to but I'm going to get this one. 725 mil?? that's nuts

Comment

It's a great game. It's pretty cool to see the western genre taking of in the gaming world. Hopefully it helps some of the younger generation get into the outdoors.

Comment

Being on sick leave so long I have a LOT of down time due to such low mobility, and I have been playing. RDR2 is pretty entertaining.

Comment

I started playing it on Tuesday and it’s been a lot of fun so far

Comment

Working...
              X