Hunting Gift Ideas under $30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting Gift Ideas under $30

Each year myself and a group of buddies(4-5) buy each other a cheap under $30 hunting gift for our annual trip. I am lost as to what to buy the group this year.

Any ideas on hunting/outdoors gifts under $30??

Thermacell?

Comment

T-mate Trail cam holder? It's on the mind because I just bought two more.

Comment

Buy them a Mophie to keep their phone charged while sitting in the stand. Also bought a couple of the camera card downloaders for their IPhones so they can check out what's been at the stand they sitting at. Both of these items were less than $15 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Comment

I would but most of the guys don't have a place to hunt or cameras. Thanks for the idea as it is a great product.

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
            Buy them a Mophie to keep their phone charged while sitting in the stand. Also bought a couple of the camera card downloaders for their IPhones so they can check out what's been at the stand they sitting at. Both of these items were less than $15 bucks
            Someone bought the phone chargers last year. It was a perfect gift.

Comment

headlamp or the goalzero phone charger

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Each year myself and a group of buddies(4-5) buy each other a cheap under $30 hunting gift for our annual trip. I am lost as to what to buy the group this year.

There is a guy on Amazon who makes cufflinks out of bullets cartridges for about that much. You can even send him your own brass.

Comment

flashlights, pocket knives and thermocells will never be wrong

Comment

Mojo Dove decoys

Comment

We always try something new or not a gift everyone has.

2 of us gave custom knifes for wedding gifts, I gave headlamps 2 years ago, and we all have the phone chargers from last years gift

Comment

We always try something new or not a gift everyone has.

2 of us gave custom knifes for wedding gifts, I gave headlamps 2 years ago, and we all have the phone chargers from last years gift

This is small and convenient knife sharpener. I've got one and I am rather fond of it.

Comment

This is probably the best $25 I have ever spent for storing and organizing trail cam memory cards. I actually need to get another one.

https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-0915-...ry+card+holder

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

This is small and convenient knife sharpener. I've got one and I am rather fond of it.
                            Man that looks awesome. Think I am going to buy a few as part of the gift

Thanks man

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            This is probably the best $25 I have ever spent for storing and organizing trail cam memory cards. I actually need to get another one.

https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-0915-...ry+card+holder
                            I use this and love it.

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

This little knife sharpener is a great idea. I was just reading the thread, and now may just have to go buy myself one.

Comment

Working...
                              X