MG arms in spring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MG arms in spring.

I’m a little frustrated with them. Dropped my gun off 4 weeks ago for a muzzle break. When I dropped it off they said give them two weeks. I called at two weeks they said give them another two they were backed up from the holidays. Ok that’s understandable. I called Tuesday to check lady told me oh it should be done Thursday or Friday. So I called this morning lady tells me let me call you back she would go find my gun and see if it was ready. She calls back give it another week and it should be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah last time I would do business with them!

I would be talking to someone in management about that.

Comment

I understand the frustration. I waited about a year and a half to get something back from Pacific Tool & Gauge. MG Arms builds a great lightweight rifle and I bet they are slammed and as you figured out, a brake is down the line on their priorities.

Comment

They did mine in about a week but that may have been during a less busy time of year. Their MB's are hard to beat.

Comment

I will not go back there, my .02.

Comment

They were at DSC and should be at the Houston Safari Club this weekend according to Kerry

Comment

I wouldn't call anymore, I would check on it in person and if not done the gun would leave the store with me. Being too busy is never an excuse to lie about when you can deliver. I don't care how Good you are, there is always someone better that will tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
                I wouldn't call anymore, I would check on it in person and if not done the gun would leave the store with me. Being too busy is never an excuse to lie about when you can deliver. I don't care how Good you are, there is always someone better that will tell you the truth.

They told me Tuesday it was in finishing and I would get called Thursday or Friday when I called today they said it has been sand blasted but not blued yet. If they would have just been up front to begin with on how long it would take it would be a different story. That’s what frustrates me the most every time it’s give me a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear you are having issues with MG. Never had any when I used them. I agree 100% with you on stringing me out on how long it will be. Just tell me up front & it is all good. Rather get its gonna be 6wks etc, than 3 and it strings into 6 wks.

Comment

Working...
                  X