Anyone recognize these SOBs?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recognize these SOBs?????

I just checked my game cam, no deer but I did find these A-Holes on my property just North of Houston near Caney creek. THe last time I put out cameras they were stolen, so I mounted this one really low and out of sight. I wish I would have mounted this just a few inches higher. I am think about alerting the GW, but without a face shot I am not sure it is worth it. If these torsos or pit bull looks familiar I would appreciate a heads up.
    Attached Files

Hmmmm sucks. Hate poachers not much to go on but hopefully you can figure out who it is.

Comment

Man that's just another black eye for the hog doggers. These guys look relatively easy to identify if you talk to the right folks.

Comment

I would invest in one of those nice email/text sending game cams just to get a picture of them, then post their pics all over town.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanshot View Post
          I would invest in one of those nice email/text sending game cams just to get a picture of them, then post there pics all over town.
          X2

Comment

That's suxs

Comment

Bummer. I would be furious.

Comment

Are those baseball cleats?

Comment

Yeah, I'd look at a Black Ops camera from DLCCOVERT.com. They're pretty affordable and you can run them off a GoPhone SIM card from AT&T - as long as you have a good AT&T signal. That way, you will get a picture of them even if they steal the camera. You could make up a little sign that says, "Smile! This camera just emailed me a picture of your face and I'm already forwarding it to the GW and Sherriff's Department!"

Even if they're not thieving and are just hunting hogs, they're trespassing and spooking up your hunting area. To me, that's stealing too - stealing your time and hard work. What if you had planned to hunt that stand that evening? What's a ruined hunt worth? Unfortunately, this is too often the case with hog doggers.

Comment

One of them has a badge on. If you can zoom in and see writing it might help.

Comment

I had the same problem at my land this year. Got pics of them by 3 different stands but I had face shots. I posted it on Facebook and found out who they were in 20 minutes. Good luck. Ask the locals at a feed store or ag supply place who runs hog dogs in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by jsuggs View Post
                        One of them has a badge on. If you can zoom in and see writing it might help.
                        Thats a gps tracker for the dogs

Comment

I stand corrected. Obviously I don't hunt with dogs. Good to know though.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Are those baseball cleats?
                            Roflmao

Comment

Email me the pic to Michaelcsavoy@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X