A man in my bushes this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man in my bushes this evening

I walk outside this evening and a grown man is standing over by some bushes in my front yard, staring at his phone. I ask him "sir, can I help you?" No response, again "SIR, CAN I HELP YOU?!" He finally looks up at me and says "I'm just playing Pokemon", and looks back at his phone. So I pleasantly tell him to leave my property. Next he gets he gets belligerent and calls me an ***hole. So I pleasantly respond "SIR, GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY AND DON'T COME BACK!!". More belligerence on his part with him saying he can do what he wants. So I tell him "on second thought, you stay right where you're at, I've got something behind the door for you". I walk back inside and grab my persuader and walk back outside and he's running off down the street.

This guy was probably in his early twenties. Where the hell do these youngsters get this sense of entitlement? What the hell is Pokeman?? And do you think I overreacted??? Rant over
    Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 07-18-2016, 09:31 PM.

Lol Nope. You got the point across.

Comment

You did good. [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Next time he might find the Glockachu. Or at least a few hundred lumens of Surefire goodness in the face.

I gave my kinds a serious talk before I let them loose in our neighborhood.

Edited to add: seriously, this is Texas, and after dark hidden by someone's bushes in their yard is an invitation to get shot.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Lol Nope. You got the point across.
          X2... He probably ran home and told his mom on you.

Comment

That's the entitlement generation for you. Future leaders of our country.
            I personally would have whooped his *** and then called the police to come pick his body up off my lawn.

Comment

Wonder when someone is gonna get killed doing something like that playing that stupid game

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                I walk outside this evening and a grown man is standing over by some bushes in my front yard staring at his phone. I ask him "sir, can I help you?" No response, again "SIR, CAN I HELP YOU?!" He finally looks up at me and says I'm just playing Pokemon and looks back at his phone. So I pleasantly tell him to leave my property. Next he gets he gets belligerent and calls me an ***hole. So I pleasantly respond "SIR, GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY AND DON'T COME BACK!!". More belligerence on his part with him saying he can do what he wants. So I tell him "on second thought, you stay right where you're at, I've got something behind the door for you. I walk back inside and grab my persuader and walk back outside and he's running off down the street.

This guy was probably in his early twenties. Where the hell do these youngsters get this sense of entitlement? What the hell is Pokeman?? And do you think I overreacted??? Rant over
                Your property. Your rules.

Comment

Its after dark and his mom wont let him out, so don't worry about him coming back

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Needs an arse whoopin for the attitude.

Comment

A well placed 3 gallon bucket of water would have put an end to his little pokedork hunt.

Comment

Just shaking my head!!! Too many dumb people in this world

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                            That's the entitlement generation for you. Future leaders of our country.
                            I personally would have whooped his *** and then called the police to come pick his body up off my lawn.
                            Your right.. Unfortunately I'm part of that generation and I can say we are not all that way but a good amount of people from 20-28 I would say feel they are entitled and shouldn't have any boundaries, And to the OP you did everything right except kicking his a**.

Comment

Hose works well in those types of instances.

Comment

Working...
                              X