Butch's Guide Service Eagle Lake duck Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butch's Guide Service Eagle Lake duck Lease

Anyone on Butch's duck/goose lease out of Eagle Lake? PM me with your thoughts.

Thanks

Nope but if he operates for geese the garwood el campo areas are much better.

Comment

If you're looking for hunts on that side of the prairie look up Run N Gun. Was on their club but decided to chase deer for a while. They put in the work.

If you dont mind heading to the other side of the bay, look up East Bay Rod and Gun Club. Best waterfowl hunting I have done by far. I book hunts here even when i have my own properties to hunt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX35GTR View Post
        If you're looking for hunts on that side of the prairie look up Run N Gun. Was on their club but decided to chase deer for a while. They put in the work.

If you dont mind heading to the other side of the bay, look up East Bay Rod and Gun Club. Best waterfowl hunting I have done by far. I book hunts here even when i have my own properties to hunt.

Looked up east bay r&g, there are a few. Where is the one you are talking about?

Comment

I cant post the link from FB

+1 409-267-1546

1918 FM 562, Anahuac, TX 77514

See if this link works. Its south of i10 at Anahuac. Great guys, lots of birds, unique property. I usually hunt with Russell or Justin

Comment

Just a couple of limits from Easy Bay R&G from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TX35GTR View Post

Thanks for this, I've been wondering about Run N Gun and will look up East Bay Rod and Gun.

Comment

Worked this time.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Karankawa plains outfitting co. on pierce ranch is top notch. Check them out on facebook or karankawa.com

Comment

I hunted/worked for butch from about 1993-2008. About as stand up of a man as you can get and I do anything for him. I dont chase ducks much any more but remain in contact with him. Killed piles of birds with him and his old crew. Saddest part is there is 350k+ houses on dirt we shot most of them on. Many a good memory on his properties

Comment

I hunted with Butchs guide service on my 1st goose hunt. Absolute worst hunt I’ve ever been on. Guide had a new dog that wouldn’t heel or sit for more than one second. Didn’t have more than one or two geese come in the entire morning from daylight to noon. Called ***** himself and his words were “ that’s hunting.” Wouldn’t give him another penny of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I hunted/worked for butch from about 1993-2008. About as stand up of a man as you can get and I do anything for him. I dont chase ducks much any more but remain in contact with him. Killed piles of birds with him and his old crew. Saddest part is there is 350k+ houses on dirt we shot most of them on. Many a good memory on his properties
                        I too have a high regard for butch, I had many years of great hunting with him , and had a personal best with him and Randy one day I killed 60+ white geese
                        He is a stand up guy ! Sad to see all those houses on country we hunted for years

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          I too have a high regard for butch, I had many years of great hunting with him , and had a personal best with him and Randy one day I killed 60+ white geese
                          He is a stand up guy ! Sad to see all those houses on country we hunted for years
                          Ole triplet, talked to him a TTHA ft. Worth this year. Really want to hunt his stuff in Arkansas. Even if you didn't shoot birds he was good for a laugh!

Back then you didn't have anything but an average hunt if you shot less than 25 geese. Highest hunt I experienced was 106 with Denny on the east farm. We roosted the same pile of birds 2 or 3 times. Whacked over 20 in the first volley.

Epic hunts on Cardiff properties!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Ole triplet, talked to him a TTHA ft. Worth this year. Really want to hunt his stuff in Arkansas. Even if you didn't shoot birds he was good for a laugh!

Back then you didn't have anything but an average hunt if you shot less than 25 geese. Highest hunt I experienced was 106 with Denny on the east farm. We roosted the same pile of birds 2 or 3 times. Whacked over 20 in the first volley.

Epic hunts on Cardiff properties!

Great times, I can't remember our meeting spot next to daylight doughnuts, and the picking shack across the tracks, I'm sure all that is gone ?
                            I hunted SE of Houston with midget guy I think circle H ? Good times lots of opportunity on a lot of land

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                              Great times, I can't remember our meeting spot next to daylight doughnuts, and the picking shack across the tracks, I'm sure all that is gone ?
                              I hunted SE of Houston with midget guy I think circle H ? Good times lots of opportunity on a lot of land
                              Donuts to Jills, then coyote, when I left it was still the truck stop. I think he meets in eagle lake now. I haven't been on that side of the real Katy in years. I have drove down 1463 and seen the progress

If you were there then you and I have crossed paths many times. Small world

Comment

Working...
                              X