Advice on tractor brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on tractor brand?

Looking to possibly buy my own tractor in the next year. Currently have a 32 hp JD, 2004 model that’s technically my MIL, but we have been servicing and repairing it ourselves for the last decade since we use it the most. Wanting something in the 40-50 hp range, preferably with a cab and air. Suggestions? Looked at JD, new holland, and kubota.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Kubota is gonna be hard to beat in that size tractor

Comment

I've used the Kubota with a cab. It sure was nice having an air conditioner blowing on you while doing tractor stuff. Plus it was a dang nice tractor. I'm not sure you can go wrong with any of the big brands nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        Kubota is gonna be hard to beat in that size tractor

Yeah I don’t mind paying a fair price for what I want, but I want it to be worth it. Looking for best bang for buck in terms of features and warranty. I have all the implements I need right now, except maybe a new disc, but definitely the tractor needs upgrading and I need a longer trailer. That’s why I was considering a package deal from JD.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
          Yeah I don’t mind paying a fair price for what I want, but I want it to be worth it. Looking for best bang for buck in terms of features and warranty. I have all the implements I need right now, except maybe a new disc, but definitely the tractor needs upgrading and I need a longer trailer. That’s why I was considering a package deal from JD.

That's why you are getting the Kubota recommended. Sounds like you want a jd. Just get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            That's why you are getting the Kubota recommended. Sounds like you want a jd. Just get what you want.

No I’m not sold on one model yet. I truthfully feel JD is a little proud of their equipment based on their pricing. It was just convenient to see their package deals on the website. I haven’t been to the kubota website yet. Just checked out NH, JD, and I actually looked at Mahindra as well.

Comment

Kubota m7060 we sell the heck outa them. How close temple are you?

Comment

I keep reading until you go over 100HP Kubota is the one to have.

Comment

Good thread discussing this topic, this last week.

Comment

Comment

Kubota has served me well. I wouldn’t think about other brands unless I wanted something over the 100hp threshold. Not to say that other brands wouldn’t serve you well but my experience is with Kubota and I’m not disappointed.

Comment

Go Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                          Kubota m7060 we sell the heck outa them. How close temple are you?

4 hours

Comment

Advice on tractor brand?

Guess I should let y’all know, property is 40 acres, with the plan to buy 40 acres next to us in the next 5-7 years. Didn’t know if that would affect my plan for size horsepower.

Comment

Resale on a JD is always going to be good and faster sale if that is a consideration.

Comment

Working...
                              X