Pop up Blinds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up Blinds?

Sitting here wondering the where abouts and condition of our 4 brand new pop up blinds after 40mph winds all day long at the lease? Yes they were tied and staked down. But at our place there is not much to break the wind especially after 14 hours now.

Anyone else think they might have a broke down or missing blind or two?

Yep. I think mine is gone

Comment

Comment

I will find out shortly, but I bet mine is toast!

Comment

I had one the first year I hunted in Eldorado where 40 mph winds are common. After it was destroyed I bought Maverick blinds and they have been fine 4 years running now.

Comment

Yeah might of lose one are two out of 11 but I hope not .

Comment

All the more reason to build permanent ground blinds for next year, I’m sure my three are on there way too Fredericksburg [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

going to check on mine this afternoon; probably in shreds.

fingers crossed

Comment

Yikes. Hope ours held up

Comment

mine held up in taylor county.... wasnt even staked down, but it was tucked into some junipers on it's upwind side!

Comment

I leave mine out all year in SW AR, NE TX, NW LA. Anyone who knows the area knows we get both spring and fall thunderstorms that create substantially more than 40 mph winds. I've never lost one yet, but, I've had them torn up all to hell from falling limbs, etc. I've always been able to rebuild em using driveway markers, tarps, wire ties, and Gorilla tape.

Comment

Lost one on our place couple years ago in Leon county went about 400 yards. Now about high winds, drove from Bryan to Leona Monday night, and felt like I was in a plane. I think people all over Texas May have pop up and stand problems.

Comment

Checked both of mine on Tuesday morning and they were fine!
                          They are both on a platforms 1' off the ground.

Comment

She gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same reason I stopped using them and now we have a few Krivomans

Comment

Working...
                              X