Another Train Derailed :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Train Derailed :(

A train hauling ethanol derailed Thursday morning in Raymond, Minnesota, igniting several rail cars and forcing a mandatory evacuation of the city of about 800, officials said.

One derailed in baton rouge yesterday too

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Happens almost daily. Usually no big deal.

Comment

Another Train Derailed [emoji20]

Got up to 118 mph per the event recorder.

Comment

The US averages like 3 per day.

Comment

It's another conspiracy, i tell you. And if you dont beleive it, then you are fooling yourself and you are uneducated. The government told the conductor to run that train off the tracks and into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
              It's another conspiracy, i tell you. And if you dont beleive it, then you are fooling yourself and you are uneducated. The government told the conductor to run that train off the tracks and into the ground.
              Gonna convince over 1000 of them this year.

Comment

Is this a serious post or is your tongue in your cheek?

Comment

But but the iNtErNeT said it not the msm so it HAS to be true.

Comment

Happens in Beaumont monthly.. Not really news just another thing to file in the world is ending book.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Is this a serious post or is your tongue in your cheek?
                      Just waiting for ole PondPopper to pop on over here to this thread and tell us what agenda this train derailment is all about. You know, everything bad that happens is a conspiracy of the government to divert attention from something else so that they can have complete control over all of us.

Paging PondPopper.

Comment

I know you were just kidding.

Comment

Let's keep the thread on track. No need to derail as text is a terrible conductor for sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Let's keep the thread on track. No need to derail as text is a terrible conductor for sarcasm.
                            I see what you did there. Very well engineered

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              That is the best response so far on this thread. Finally, a educated, enlightened, head not stuck in a mole hole response.

Comment

Working...
                              X